Light-O-Rama Forums

Spring Sale Announced

Santas Helper

they lied charged me full price  made my buy at 9"02 and charged me full price sounds like false advertisement kinda po'd

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• john fulkerson

• Bob Hall

• Ken Benedict

• gc75067

they lied charged me full price  made my buy at 9"02 and charged me full price sounds like false advertisement kinda po'd

Made mine at the same time as you.  No issues here.

I've seen this for a few years now. Most of the time, it turns out the buyer didn't purchase from the Secret Sale page, but rather from the normal links in the store.

Looks like most of the items on the Secret Sale page have "MAR11" in the part number. If your order doesn't have those in there, then it's highly likely you ordered from the regular store links, and not the links on the Secret Sale page.

I see you have a ticket into LOR. They will have to sort things out.

if they charge me full price I don't want it  looks like they were showing a little favoritism

I ordered from the page that was sent to me in my email

if they charge me full price I don't want it  looks like they were showing a little favoritism

Can you explain this, please?

I ordered from the page that was sent to me in my email

Sorry. I can't help you on this one.

I don't think there was any favoritism. it's more of having quick fingers and a good internet connection. I was able to place my order on my cellphone.

i already had my order ready before 9pm  i hit the refresh button at 9:01 made the order complete and that was it

i figured i might get a run around ill call lor myself tomorrow and if they dont have my order as the sale price ill just cancel  been a loyal customer for a while  bad karma i guess

the only one actually who has helped me with anything has been don   thanks to don anyway

I've seen this for a few years now. Most of the time, it turns out the buyer didn't purchase from the Secret Sale page, but rather from the normal links in the store.

Looks like most of the items on the Secret Sale page have "MAR11" in the part number. If your order doesn't have those in there, then it's highly likely you ordered from the regular store links, and not the links on the Secret Sale page.

I see you have a ticket into LOR. They will have to sort things out.

My part number has "Mar11" prefix as well.  I believe Don is on to something John.

i already had my order ready before 9pm  i hit the refresh button at 9:01 made the order complete and that was it

Therein lies the problem.  You could not select the sales items prior to 9PM.  You had to click the link on the sale page after 9PM to get to the add item to cart.

If you had it in your cart prior to 9PM then you ordered it from the regular page.

Like was said, send LOR a ticket and see if they can sort it out.

Mike

i figured i might get a run around ill call lor myself tomorrow and if they dont have my order as the sale price ill just cancel  been a loyal customer for a while  bad karma i guess

Another way to look at it: you have a guaranteed product that will ship soon. Paid a little extra for the convenience, tho.

no I will cancel I cant see paying 400$ more iff it was on sale

and my order was made on the mad grab page that's why I refreshed the page

I didn't get the items before 9 I got them from the sale page after I refreshed I believe either it didn't go in right because of so many orders or the pages got mixed up I don't know all I know is I am not paying full price I will cancel I really wanted the items but oh well like I said not paying full price

I was in the sale last year got all I ordered and at the sale price it was great but now kinda aggrevated

The discounted items were not available for purchase until 9PM EST. New discounted items were added and then removed when the sale was over. You tried to cheat the system by adding the items you wanted in advance thinking the prices would update accordingly. You took this gamble and it didn't pan out. 

It sounds like you're just trying to complain to cry to get what you want.

no im not crying whats fair is fair for all right or did I miss something

what do you mean new items were added then removed  after the sale how can they be removed if they wasn't bought you counterdict yourself

you need to read what you just wrote

the sale goes until the items are sold or did I misread

no im not crying whats fair is fair for all right or did I miss something

what do you mean new items were added then removed  after the sale how can they be removed if they wasn't bought you counterdict yourself

you need to read what you just wrote

the sale goes until the items are sold or did I misread

John, do any of the items you have 'purchased' have "MAR11" anywhere in the part numbers?  That prefix is what separates the items allotted for the sale vs. the regular stock.  The items with the "MAR11" in the part number did not become "Live" until 9 PM EST.  Therefore it is my understanding that if the items were put in the cart before the start time, they would have the regular stock part number instead of the much needed "MAR11" in the part number.  I believe that is what enraginangel is trying to explain to you.

This is not how the sale works. User error. Don't blame LOR for your screw up