Light-O-Rama Forums

Spring Sale Announced

Santas Helper

here is the link.

http://store.lightorama.com/secretsale.html

743c25d1737f495883d108337fde8ed0.gif
spacer.gif

This is not an April Fools Joke! It is time again for the Light-O-Rama Spring Inventory Reduction Sale. As always, there will be a limited number of items on sale and limited quantities available. There are no rain checks and once the predetermined number of items are sold the sale is finished. 

To see the items on sale and sale prices, visit the Sale Page (Click Here)

To get the sale price on an item, you must purchase the item using the link on the Sale Page. For example, if you want a CCR, do not go directly to the main CCR page but rather use the CCR link on the Sale Page.  

On April 1, 2013, at exactly 9:00 PM EDT the items on the sale page will be activated. Until then you will not be able to add them to a shopping cart. 

STARTS AT 9:00 PM EDT (Night in New York) NOT IN THE MORNING !!!

IMPORTANT: There is a $2500.00 Limit on orders. If your order total goes above $2500.00 you will not be able to checkout. We have imposed this limit to prevent one person from buying up all the stock on fast selling items. You can place multiple orders. (we will combine shipping if you place more than one order).

VERY IMPORTANT: Our Online Store does not remove an item from inventory until you check out. For example, if there is only one CCR remaining in inventory 10 people can put that CCR into their shopping cart but only the first one to checkout, will get the CCR! 

ITEMS WILL SELLOUT QUICKLY! Last year we averaged one order per second for the first 5 minutes so things go fast! The PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE and the Cosmic Color Ribbon were the fastest sellers. They only remained in stock for about 5 minutes so if you plan to try and get them, act fast! We have more of those two items this year but we still expect them to sell out fast!

Remember, If you do not get what you want during the Spring Sale, you will be able to get it during the Summer Sale. Prices will be a little higher BUT there will be unlimited quantities of stock. If you plan to grab something durning the sale, Good Luck!

Visit: www.lightorama.com

Edited by Santas Helper

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• john fulkerson

• Bob Hall

• Ken Benedict

• gc75067

<-------  Whistles...  Oh waaaaallllett, here wallet, wallet.  Nice little wallet.  Come out little wallet.  I promise not to hurt you....much.  :lol: 

Too late of a notice to take time off of work...  "sigh"   REALLY wish they'd do this on like a Saturday, not a Monday.

ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy!!

<nervously wringing hands together>

as I have mentioned on another thread in this forum. They ought to rename this the "You snooze, you loose" sale.

You blink and you sink sale. The cat is really out of the bag now.

Anyone know if the CTB16PC Kit (Complete Package) is a Gen 2 or Gen 3 board? I assume it's going to be a Gen 3 board, but since it's an inventory reduction sale, they may have Gen 2 boards left that they are selling off.

Man, Glad you guys posted this link....   I got my one and only Email from LOR TODAY!!????! and it came into my junk box.  EEeekk!

In the market for a couple more DC cards but see they are not as heavily discounted as many of the other items.  I wonder why?

Anyone know if the CTB16PC Kit (Complete Package) is a Gen 2 or Gen 3 board? I assume it's going to be a Gen 3 board, but since it's an inventory reduction sale, they may have Gen 2 boards left that they are selling off.

There all Gen3 boards........... on this sale also

In the market for a couple more DC cards but see they are not as heavily discounted as many of the other items.  I wonder why?

I noticed the same thing and was asking myself, wth.