Light-O-Rama Forums

Dream of Fire Flies - TSO

RaceMedic

Joe...tired of sending this sequence yet? Iif not, would you mind sending a copy to ccplus1@hotmail.com ? We're doing an indoor display at a local mall to benefit the Salvation Army and thought this would be a really cool song, but running out of time to start from scratch. Thanks much!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe Polenchar

• Ron Boyd

• redsea300

• caniac

Joe...tired of sending this sequence yet? Iif not, would you mind sending a copy to ccplus1@hotmail.com ? We're doing an indoor display at a local mall to benefit the Salvation Army and thought this would be a really cool song, but running out of time to start from scratch. Thanks much!

Chris,

You Have Mail

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h71g08dseo7d1l9/HZoWDMiBjH

Here are all of the Superstar files for "Dreams of Fireflies". This is a specific folder for sharing. Please do not delete any of the sequences in case multiple folks want to take a look. I also included my DMX tree prop, so you can use it for the visualization part of the Superstar Sequence.

There are several sequences included. If you would like the visualization file that goes with a specific sequence, PM me and I'll send it out to you.

Use it as you wish.

Ron & Joe,  Thank you for sharing (especially the finished lms) .   You reduced my work from weeks to mere days.

Edited by khawes

Joe is being really, really nice in his willingness to share his sequence. He's done a lot of work on it and giving it away for everyone who asks. What would be nice is to see everyone willing to offer sequences to him in return! Come on, if we are sharing, then lets "share". Last year, I shared the Chipmunk's Christmas Song and sent it to lots of people but I don't think anyone offered to share anything back with me. It would have been nice to at least get the offer and I'm sure Joe would appreciate at least an offer.

I really don't want to be another on a long list here, but if you are still (amazingly) being generous, I'd love a copy... Happy Holidays.

Timothy

Iphonebennett@gmail.com

I really don't want to be another on a long list here, but if you are still (amazingly) being generous, I'd love a copy... Happy Holidays.

Timothy

Iphonebennett@gmail.com

Timothy,

You Have Mail

I agree with all the comments, awesome work!! If you are still sharing I would love to be added to the list please.

Thank you

Jeff,

You Have Mail

Would you mind adding me to the list beholding to you.  Thanks

Randy

randy@xenialights.com

www.xenialights.com

Randy,

You Have Mail