Light-O-Rama Forums

Dream of Fire Flies - TSO

RaceMedic

Paul, First of all, great work on that sequence. I see you have some pixel work. I'm looking for a sequence with some pixel work. I got the regular LED stuff done from Joe's sequence, you wouldn't mind sharing yours would you? You have a couple of effects that I've been trying to figure out how to do for a year and a half now, particularly, the slow, red and white movement in your arches. I'm just looking for some different ideas. I have about 50% of the song for the pixtree done but am running out of ideas.

Ron

Ron - PM sent.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe Polenchar

• Ron Boyd

• redsea300

• caniac

I would love to get a copy if possible please.  Have been wanting to do that but wasn't sure how to start.  Ron would your sequence work with CCR's?  overeazy@comcast.net

thanks

I have a 16 string Superstar Mega, 4 arches at 25 pixels each, 4 windows at 50 pixels each, and a spiral type tree using 2 strings of 50 + the led Mega in the video above. Its roughfly about 1400 pixels total. There are 8 ccr strings in the sequence. The rest are Rays pixels. When I get home I'll send it to you if you want it. Let me know something.

Ron

Joe the wife wanted to try this one. If your still sharing please send to buddhawood@aol.com. Thanks

I would love to get a copy if possible please.  Have been wanting to do that but wasn't sure how to start.  Ron would your sequence work with CCR's?  overeazy@comcast.net

thanks

I assume that you want Ron's sequence.

If you want mine also please let me know.

Joe the wife wanted to try this one. If your still sharing please send to buddhawood@aol.com. Thanks

Paul,

Check your mail.

• 2 months later...

Would love to get a copy as well.... csimmon5@yahoo.com ....much appreciated... thanks

Would love to get a copy as well.... csimmon5@yahoo.com ....much appreciated... thanks

You have Mail

If not to much of a bother I would like to have a copy also.

Thanks in advance

Reefrus@excite.com

You also have mail.

Id also too like a copy...nonamefril@aol.com.....and thank you in advance!

You Have Mail

• 2 weeks later...