• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe Polenchar

• Ron Boyd

• redsea300

• caniac

I would like to have one, If you are still willing to Share.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe,

I need your e mail address in order to send you a copy.

I wouldn't mind it also. I lost all my sequences from last year and I'm scrambling. :(

multiplecommodities@gmail.com

Check your mail

Hate to pile on at the last second but... I'd love to have a copy too. ;)

adventurevision@gmail.com

Jeff,

You Have Mail

I would love to check this sequence out as well if your willing,, i am currently running 8 ccrs on a spiral tree,, and 7 on my roofline,, 2 chauvet color palletes, 5 dmx par 86s, and multiple dumb strips outlining windows and garages,as well as two lor boxes running a few rgb strands of lights outlining the house,, 3 sequences complete, Christmas Vacation, Carol Of The Bells(instrumental), and Do You Hear What I Hear by Spiraling,,,,more than willing to ship you back a copy of what i got if interested?,,,, upsdude_9351@yahoo.com thanks in advance = )

I would love to check this sequence out as well if your willing,, i am currently running 8 ccrs on a spiral tree,, and 7 on my roofline,, 2 chauvet color palletes, 5 dmx par 86s, and multiple dumb strips outlining windows and garages,as well as two lor boxes running a few rgb strands of lights outlining the house,, 3 sequences complete, Christmas Vacation, Carol Of The Bells(instrumental), and Do You Hear What I Hear by Spiraling,,,,more than willing to ship you back a copy of what i got if interested?,,,, upsdude_9351@yahoo.com thanks in advance = )

sorry 8 ccrs on the roofline,,,lol