Light-O-Rama Forums

Unwanted lights? Want to get rid of them?

Sheldon_15

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheldon_15

• PMC

• plasmadrive

• Jeff Messer

Alright Sheldon. Controller is scheduled to arrive at Light-O-Rama on Friday. You should be receiving it in a week or two after that. I already set the Unit ID to Unit 2, but make sure and check it through The Hardware Utility. Good luck my friend.

Edited by Ron Boyd

Alright Sheldon. Controller is scheduled to arrive at Light-O-Rama on Friday. You should be receiving it in a week or two after that. I already set the Unit ID to Unit 2, but make sure and check it through Tue Hardware Utility. Good luck my friend.

Thanks you!

Idk if I have said this enough I just can't get over how thankful I am for all o you guys welcoming me to this hobby and accepting me and donating stuff. It just all really means a lot. And like I have said before I am really blessed! So i just want to thank everyone. Even if you just gave me some advice, it's the thought that counts.

Again, thanks so much!

Sheldon.

How about we take a 24 hour break on the thread?

There has been at least one person here on the forum who has called Sheldon_15's parents, and others who have researched the issue. Some have doubts as to the authenticity of Sheldon_15, but so far nothing has been brought to the attention of LOR (via PM or the Support site) that would indicate this is a fraud.

If you have information that you believe would indicate this is a fraud, you are encouraged to bring it to the attention of LOR directly.

Sheldon, I have quite a few more multi colored and red minis that are just taking up space. I thought about selling them a year ago, but didn't want to deal with the hassle. In a month or so as you are starting to layout your 32 or is it 48 channels and you need some more lights, let me know.

Edited by dougd

Sheldon, I have quite a few more multi colored and red minis that are just taking up space. I thought about selling them a year ago, but didn't want to deal with the hassle. In a month or so as you are starting to layout your 32 or is it 48 channels and you need some more lights, let me know.

It's 32 as of right now.

And I will let you know!! Thanks again!!!

You go young man and make us all proud of your show. You got my message and if I can help you out just let me know. By the looks of things you are so much ahead of me already just in sequencing. LOL Great job on your first and looking forward to the minute you hit the switch this year. Make sure someone records that as the smile on your face will be the biggest ever.. Good Luck!!

Jeff

You go young man and make us all proud of your show. You got my message and if I can help you out just let me know. By the looks of things you are so much ahead of me already just in sequencing. LOL Great job on your first and looking forward to the minute you hit the switch this year. Make sure someone records that as the smile on your face will be the biggest ever.. Good Luck!!

Jeff

"You got my message"

Lol I might be wrong but do you mean you sent me a pm?

Sheldon - You might be interested in the online mini-conference, where they actually show how do the things that makeup a lighting show:

About 24 hours away from Online mini conference #34 all about pixel lights controllers and power

http://www.timeandda...18&p1=1956&ah=3

as always the link is here

http://abcholidays.serveblog.net/

In the Coffe Shop section, there's a thread with over 2,000 views that covers people discussing or showing how different things are done, and they show it in an online conference: http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/21556-online-mini-conference/

This was started back in July of 2012 and they try to have weekly conferences, edit them and put them online somewhere for others to view.

Check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,
i just wanted to let ya know i havent recieved anything yet which is why i havent sent you a thank you message. Im in no hurry i just didnt want anyone to think i just forgot about you and went off. But i didnt! thank you pm's will go out when i get them:)
Thanks everyone again!

Shelton,

You got the Advanced Software 3.9 correct. I was sure I saw you state you got it.

Thanks,

Jeff

oh sorry correction i have receiced the mini director and the software! Did you not get my om thanking you? it might not have sent

oh and lights* but that was mainly towards the recent stuff