Light-O-Rama Forums

Unwanted lights? Want to get rid of them?

Sheldon_15

Never get depressed.. There is so much you can learn now and later. I am getting set for my pixel tree this year and grabbing all the information I can get. The forum is a great place but search a little and see if you can find your answers. Even youtube has plenty of videos to learn from..

Jeff

Okay I'm no really depressed because all of the great things that have been gave to me recently I'm super happy.

It's just too far away lol

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheldon_15

• PMC

• plasmadrive

• Jeff Messer

Halloween used to be my fav too.. used to do a whole block production :rolleyes: **flashback** with high power lasers for graphics and areal beams, fog machines, special effect projectors, moving lights, HUGE Strobe lights for lightning effects that woud white out the entire court, concert sound system and the whole nine yards.. Every yard and house decorated.... our little cul de sac of 13 houses used to get about 3500 people in the 3 hrs we put on the show.. parking was not to be had for many blocks in all directions.. Was always on the news all day long. They did remotes while we set up and during the nightly news they would run clips of the show that had been a safe place for kids to go.. Aaahhhh.. those were the days.. But alas.. :huh: **flashback ends** not one kid at our new place in 7 years.. so that leaves all my energy for Christmas! hee hee.. :P

Hey guys, I have a Ramsey FM25B that I got last year and it stopped working. I think it will be easy to fix. If someone out there will fix it and provide a antenna for him, I'll donate it to him.

Hey guys, I have a Ramsey FM25B that I got last year and it stopped working. I think it will be easy to fix. If someone out there will fix it and provide a antenna for him, I'll donate it to him.

Thanks you!

Sheldon, with the size and shape of your yard you could actually create a walk through display, where people park in your driveway and take a walk around the yard to look at your display with a small sound system and a pathway this could really be unique, now is the time to look around for inflatables, blow molds and wire molds, like trees and arches.... of course this is a many years away project, but something to consider. lets just get through this year first

Edited by PMC

Sheldon, with the size and shape of your yard you could actually create a walk through display, where people park in your driveway and take a walk around the yard to look at your display with a small sound system and a pathway this could really be unique, now is the time to look around for inflatables, blow molds and wire molds, like trees and arches.... of course this is a many years away project, but something to consider. lets just get through this year first

We'll the yard looks a lot smaller in person.. That is a good idea, but there's no place for them to park lol and not only that my dad says they would tear up the yard..

Sheldon, it is interesting that you picked that song to be your first... My nephew Morgan Taylor Reid wrote and produced that song for the Back Street Boys. I had that in my sequence line up the evening they introduced it. Became a favorite very quickly.

Wow!! If people keep giving you stuff, you will have to ask for a room addition on your house to put all the lights on. Anybody want to draw the blueprints up?? :D :D

Edited by shfr26

Sheldon, it is interesting that you picked that song to be your first... My nephew Morgan Taylor Reid wrote and produced that song for the Back Street Boys. I had that in my sequence line up the evening they introduced it. Became a favorite very quickly.

I seem that you has done it and I liked it. So I did it too!:)

Sheldon,

Good luck in your new endeavor. I have to say that I have only been a member about 1 month and the individuals on this site are amazing. I am glad to be a part of the LOR madness. I had to leave a response to this post to say there are still some giving and wonderful people left in this world and am touched by the giving to help someone out. Cannot wait to see the video when all is complete. I am only in the layout stages of my first show and glad if I need help, this is where to get it. Good Luck!

Roy

Sheldon, The controller shipped, LOR will receive it Wednesday, give LOR about a week to give it the all clear, and they will ship to you from there

Ok Sheldon, I sent you a message on here and on your Facebook page. I have a surprise for you. I just need some info from you. If you would rather your parents call, that will be fine. Otherwise, you can send me a PM answer and we'll talk about it.

You'll like it, I'm certain.

Later,

Ron

First of all, Sheldon, It was nice to talk to you.

To let everyone else know what the surprise is, I will be sending a controller through LOR, and they will check it out and then ship it on to you. With all the help you've received from the folks on here, you should be all set now. 32 channels, Advanced software, etc. All you'll need now is extension cords and a lot of sequencing time.

This is my way of "Paying it Forward". I have received a ton of help on these forums from some pretty spectacular people.

Enjoy and now you officially have The C.L.A.P. The Christmas Light Addiction Problem and as far as I know there is no cure.

Make us proud Brother. Welcome to the show.

Ron