Light-O-Rama Forums

Wish list for 2013 pre-sale

holidaylightexpress

Back to white wire strands. 70ct Icicles on white wire are a go.

But if you had to pick between 35, 50, 70 and 100 count... what would be your favorite? I'm thinking 50 count, but I've thought wrong in the past!

I think it would help to know what lenghts these would be, Personally I need about 9 - 10 foot lenghts to change out my icans. For example this could be a combination of a 50 and 70 to get that length.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• holidaylightexpress

• imawlkr2

• scubado

• TitusCarnathan

I think it would help to know what lenghts these would be, Personally I need about 9 - 10 foot lenghts to change out my icans. For example this could be a combination of a 50 and 70 to get that length.

70 counts are about 23.3 feet of lights plus 6inch leads, 50 count are about 16.3 feet. plus 6 inch leads

I think Wayne was talking icicles. My 70ct icicles are 9-10ft long. As for straight strands, I prefer 70ct. but I use green wire for those. White wire is only for icicles.

Your lights are amazing as a first time animated display I am impressed by your lights I need 11 strand of green icicles and 100ft of green c9's! Cant wait for next year maybe a repeat customer discount...lol

But if you had to pick between 35, 50, 70 and 100 count... what would be your favorite? I'm thinking 50 count, but I've thought wrong in the past!

Are you still going to offer the green wire ones as well? That was part of the reason I ordered from HLE. Love all the lights I ordered, BTW.

I think Wayne was talking icicles. My 70ct icicles are 9-10ft long. As for straight strands, I prefer 70ct. but I use green wire for those. White wire is only for icicles.

Thanks, Yes I was talking about icicle lights, I would prefer to have more than 70 count lights in a 9-10 foot length. If you don't mind can you tell me what brand you have.

Thanks

Wayne

I do believe the pre sale icicles will all be white wire this year..... but, any green wire's we have left, will also be available at the lower price.

These strands are 7.5 feet with 18, 15 and 9 inch drops.

Yep, I was confusing my old incans with the new LED icicles. Mine are 70ct 7.5ft long. Got mine from CDI, but they are C6 bulbs, not the M5 HLE is offering.

I will be buying 50-75 strands of each: green wire in red, green, and blue m5's....70 per string, plus probably 100 strands of warm white, m5s again.

I will also be purchasing smaller length in each color for smaller objects (arches, mini trees, etc.). Maybe 35's? And say 20 strands each. Same colors.

I am converting an incan big yard to LED. Plus running up channel count. Sooo. expensive year.

I also wanted some LED floods (not sure yet type, need help from guys here), probably strobes, plus I want to venture into RGB/CCR.

Busy off season!

I like 70ct since they’re close to the length of 100ct incandescents.

RGB "dumb" pixel strings in 50 and 100 count. 12v. White and green wire. IP68. And while we're at it make sure they can program and hang themselves......and take themselves down and self store at the end of the season.

Am I asking too much?

RGB "dumb" pixel strings in 50 and 100 count. 12v. White and green wire. IP68. And while we're at it make sure they can program and hang themselves......and take themselves down and self store at the end of the season.

Am I asking too much?

Lets see.... MI to Ca.... 8 hours install with a 4 man crew...... I'll just add on $10,000 to your light order and we'll get it done :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok..What am I missing? First post says 2013 pre-sale but not a timeframe for the sale. CDI's presale started today. Trying to get my budget ironed out for this next year.

• The topic was locked