• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JBullard

• harrison0550

• Dennis Cherry

• thobby04@gmail.com

Harrison, you need a helicoper to shorten your trip?

I know right, lol Ive been wishing for years they would build a bridge closer to my end. Ive got family that lives directly across the lake from me. In boat I could get there in 5 mins but driving down to the dam and back over takes at least 25. Oh well, I'll keep wishing for that bridge or a helicopter.

Guest wbottomley

William, if something happens, shoot me a txt so I wont have to buy your lunch lol

Text sent. I have to work very late tonight. Dang it!

I move other things around and then logistics at work is causing me to work late. High School sports can be a pain in the rear occasionally. We'll have to make the March event a fun one. My Friday nights will be free then!

Im driving up in the morning. According to Mapquest only 2 hours and 15 minutes from my house. I should be there by 10ish. Other than laptop what you recommend I bring to the mini? This is my first one.

Well made it here to Clevland from South Georgia. Will be up and ready for prosperous day tomorrow. Excited to meet all of you, Brought a number of examples fo Holiday Coro stuff for those wanting a closer look, and a few RGB items for those not yet familiar with DMX and RGB.

Hope to get some help setting up my E1.31 stuff (Sand Device E681 and EthConGtwy) and getting the chip for RJ's Pixel net dongle programmed (need some network setup assistance).

See you there in the AM.

Im driving up in the morning. According to Mapquest only 2 hours and 15 minutes from my house. I should be there by 10ish. Other than laptop what you recommend I bring to the mini? This is my first one.

Wasnt sure what to bring either so I just loaded up my mobile work cart with everything in it just in case I need any of it or we decide to hook some stuff up to play with it, plus I just like showing off the toolbox lol. Cant wait to meet everyone in the morning........

gedc0801.jpggedc0803.jpg

Money !!! Dennis, myself, perhaps Ed Bryson and maybe others will have things for sale !

Money Great! I have a little left in my Holiday Budget. Also Brought my own Red Solo Cup in case i meet up with those guys from north Carolina. I was thinking about bringing some items for swap. I have a case of Orange light Bulbs and some Slightly used Halloween props. Would anybody be interested?

Wasnt sure what to bring either so I just loaded up my mobile work cart with everything in it just in case I need any of it or we decide to hook some stuff up to play with it, plus I just like showing off the toolbox lol. Cant wait to meet everyone in the morning........

gedc0801.jpggedc0803.jpg

That is one awesome Cart!!! Where did you buy that? I have to get me one or two.

The North Carolina guys won't be there, Thomas's wife Gege has had a medical condition come up, and William is having to work tonight till about 1:00 AM.

BTW, the "famous" North Carolina and New Jersey Red Cup Socials are always paid for and hosted by Annalisa (Crazy Light Lady) from Texas and myself. The Jersey and Carolina folks just receive the benefits of the food and beverages we provide. Although both William and Thomas have contributed some clear liquid in a mason fruit jar, and Gege usually volunteers to bring something.

Oh, and Ed Bryson's wife Idonna (from Knoxville) has made and brought some delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies to North Carolina in the past.

That is one awesome Cart!!! Where did you buy that? I have to get me one or two.

Bring enough money and maybe James will let you take it home :P

Bring enough money and maybe James will let you take it home :P

As long as it is the real deal and not the buy in store knock off. I am orginally from Knoxville and that store bought commerical repoduction doesn't compare.. Still brining my red solo cup just in case.

John Gege is doing well, no stents she probably better than me. Turn out she only has 15% blockage in one artery, the doctors were seeing shadows from the other test.Told to take it easy for 48 hour and not use the wrist also.

Yall have a good time and I hope to see everyone next year.

Thomas

That's good news about Gege, Thomas. See you in the Charlotte / Mooresville, NC area in March for the Friday night Red Cup Social.

Yes, thanks to everyone. I greatly enjoyed the day. We need to do this at least once a year. the material was informing and I learned a lot. Happy lighting to my new friends.

Ron