Light-O-Rama Forums

Tennessee++cMini

Dennis Cherry

Is ED coming down from Knoxville to show the j1sys boards? If so I wonder if we can get him to bring some to sale. I need 1 or 3 lol. Can't wait to meet everyone.

I can shoot Ed an email and ask (will also ask if his wife Idonna will come with him and bring some of her delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies)

Edited by JBullard

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JBullard

• harrison0550

• Dennis Cherry

• thobby04@gmail.com

Man... 5.5 hours to get there. I'm thinking hard on this.

Dont be a woosh William, that's about what it takes me to get to Charlotte each time I come over and what I drove to Memphis last weekend.

You had better show up ;) ;)

I can shoot Ed an email and ask (will also ask if his wife Idonna will come with him and bringsme of her delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies)

Please do!

Will be good to see you again as well. If it wasnt for you I would have never gotten my first show up and running. Looking forward to meeting everyone else and if we could get Ed down with some merchandise that would just be the icing on the cake.

Will have for sale all brand new never used CDI M6 fullwave sealed LEDs all 50 ct on green wire

48 strings Cool White $6 per string (todays CDI price is $12.75)

36 strings Green $ 6 per string (CDI today $12.25)

24 strings Red $5 per string (CDI today $10.75)

May make special price on 12 strings cases of the above.

Will also have 500 12 volt 5050 dumb RGB pixel bulbs on 4 inch centered strings for 50 cents per bulb. Also brand new never used.

I will insist that you test each item for proper working condition before I accept payment (provided Dennis will let us plug in an extension cord :) )

Prefer cash for transactions

Guest wbottomley

Dont be a woosh William, that's about what it takes me to get to Charlotte each time I come over and what I drove to Memphis last weekend.

You had better show up ;) ;)

It will be around noon before I get there.

John, bring that programmer if you dont mind. I need my ELOR updated. Thanks for the offer.

Be glad to Doug.

You might want to visit the Parallax web site and download the programming utility to your laptop and also the ELOR firmware from Jim's website to have them all on your laptop then you can just plug the programmer into your laptop.

Edited by JBullard

wbottomly, you've helped me quite a lot last year and your insights on other threads have helped me even more this year.

JBullard, I have visited your website quite often also and you helped me last year.

Dennis, you've been a big help too. Your posts were very informative while I was doing my first show.

I've read some of the posts of the rest of you folks too and they were help for me also. It's nice to know there are people who are willing to help a new person get into this wonderful hobby

I'm anxious to meet all that are coming to this mini. It would be nice to actually shake hands with someone who helped me get my show off the ground.

Gentlemen, I hope you all can make it Saturday so I can thank you face to face. See you Saturday.

Ron

I can shoot Ed an email and ask (will also ask if his wife Idonna will come with him and bring some of her delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies)

email sent to Ed

It will be around noon before I get there.

Understand. I will give Dennis your lunch money so you wont have to sit there and watch us eat :P

Dennis remind me that I also need to pay for Williams lunch :(

May also have a brand new in the box LOR mini-director $50 for sale decided I don't need 3 of them just have to remember where I put it :)

Guest wbottomley

wbottomly, you've helped me quite a lot last year and your insights on other threads have helped me even more this year.

JBullard, I have visited your website quite often also and you helped me last year.

Dennis, you've been a big help too. Your posts were very informative while I was doing my first show.

I've read some of the posts of the rest of you folks too and they were help for me also. It's nice to know there are people who are willing to help a new person get into this wonderful hobby

I'm anxious to meet all that are coming to this mini. It would be nice to actually shake hands with someone who helped me get my show off the ground.

Gentlemen, I hope you all can make it Saturday so I can thank you face to face. See you Saturday.

Ron

Ron, I can't wait to meet you as well.

Understand. I will give Dennis your lunch money so you wont have to sit there and watch us eat :P

Dennis remind me that I also need to pay for Williams lunch :(

LMAO! I'll refund it once I get there. Thanks a million.

And... I'll bring my ELOR as well to get updated.

Edited by wbottomley

email sent to Ed

Ed replied. He and Dennis already had it worked out. Duh! Ed will be there, not sure about Idonna. Ed did mention something about brownies instead of chocolate chip cookies. Either sound great to me, Idonna always does a great job with this stuff.

LMAO! I'll refund it once I get there. Thanks a million.

And... I'll bring my ELOR as well to get updated.

Dont worry about it William, my pleasure just to get to spend some time with you again.

Maybe we can behave (a little) and Dennis won't throw us out!

Edited by JBullard

John don't look like we will make it. Gege has a doctor appointment Thursday and she may need a stint (stent) by the testing that has been done.

Wanted to meet up with everyone, but thing happen. At least we are catching it in time.

Thomas

John don't look like we will make it. Gege has a doctor appointment Thursday and she may need a stint (stent) by the testing that has been done.

Wanted to meet up with everyone, but thing happen. At least we are catching it in time.

Thomas

Sorry to hear that Thomas, give Gege my love and we hope for a speedy recovery.

btw it's a secret for now, but maybe Charlotte in March? More later