• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JBullard

• harrison0550

• Dennis Cherry

• thobby04@gmail.com

Ed replied. He and Dennis already had it worked out. Duh! Ed will be there, not sure about Idonna. Ed did mention something about brownies instead of chocolate chip cookies. Either sound great to me, Idonna always does a great job with this stuff.

Dont worry about it William, my pleasure just to get to spend some time with you again.

Maybe we can behave (a little) and Dennis won't throw us out!

That's awesome! I'm gonna have to check out some of your Rgb strings you got for sale as well. Believe it or not I'm actually going to have to purchase another LOR USB dongle this year. I can't find my other one anywhere.

Just get an ELOR. It will give you a universe of DMX (and 4 universes of E1.31) and can be anywhere in the LOR network without having to homerun another Cat5 cable back to the computer. Will also let you put your J1sys controller anywhere off the LOR network with no other direct connection to your computer. The ELOR is $95 kit, $125 assembled. Super little board and very versitile,

Ive got one of RPM's e1.31 to dmx bridges so I could run all my LOR boards off of it in DMX mode but when I tried it a couple of weeks ago I wasnt keen on the twinkle and shimmer effects but maybe it was all in my head. At the end of the day the viewer isnt going to know the difference anyway.

Do you think that's going to happen? :P:lol:

Maybe we will we have to do what we did at Andy's in New Jersey, and in Charlotte, go off in a corner or outside so as to not distrub everyone else. Could probably get Ed involved as well when he finishes his presentation and sells all his boards, we know how he is!

William,

Have you planned the next big announcement to be revealed at this mini?

Dont think you can top New Jerseys "auto sequencer" but we have got to have something. Been awhile since we were put in time-out corner.

It didn't hit me until just now but that stretch of freeway is going to be crowded tomorrow from FL all the way up to Knoxville. It's always crowded on gameday but with the game in Knoxville being Espn's gameday setup this weekend I imagine it will be even worse than usual. I'll probably head up a little early to hopefully beat some traffic. Just a heads up.

It didn't hit me until just now but that stretch of freeway is going to be crowded tomorrow from FL all the way up to Knoxville. It's always crowded on gameday but with the game in Knoxville being Espn's gameday setup this weekend I imagine it will be even worse than usual. I'll probably head up a little early to hopefully beat some traffic. Just a heads up.

What about the back roads?

What about the back roads?

Backroads should be fine I would think. I imagine 75 will just be busy tomorrow. Ive got several friends headed up to Knoxville tonight to avoid the traffic in the morning. Who knows it may be smooth sailing up 75 but either way there will sure be a lot of folks taking 75 in the morning.

Most of the stretch of 75 that I personally will be on is 4 lanes so it shouldnt be a problem. It more than likely wont get backed up bad until a little ways past Clevland. Guess it all depends on how many gator fans head up there tomorrow.

mapys.png

Edited by harrison0550