• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JBullard

• harrison0550

• Dennis Cherry

• thobby04@gmail.com

Dang it John! I'll work on that Friday. We need to get together again.

Yes we do William. Wave your magic wand and make it happen!

Yes, we will have a swap area so bring your extra stuff and maybe it will find a new home.

I'll be there looking forward to meeting all. David of Holliday Coro is donating some of his coro items as door prizes (all items are coro only), i'll bring with me..

(1) Coro Candel (for pixels)

(2) Coro Star RGB edition

(3) Retangular Luminary Box (RGB style)

(3) Retangular liminary Box (C7/C9 style)

See you all there!

I'll be there looking forward to meeting all. David of Holliday Coro is donating some of his coro items as door prizes (all items are coro only), i'll bring with me..

(1) Coro Candel (for pixels)

(2) Coro Star RGB edition

(3) Retangular Luminary Box (RGB style)

(3) Retangular liminary Box (C7/C9 style)

See you all there!

Great, we will setup for a drawing then, must be present to win, maybe have 4 drawings thourgh out the day.

What do you think about that?

Hi Thomas,

Hope you and Gege can make it. Would be great to see both of you again!

I will not be able to host a Red Cup Social at this event. I have a dinner meeting at the Chattanooga

Choo Choo on the Friday evening prior. But we sure have had some great Red Cup Socials at some of the

other gatherings previously haven't we ? !!!

Edited by JBullard

Yes we have had a good social in NC. Look like they are not having one in the Carolina this year, seem like people are [Foul Language Used] off at one another. East side West Side I thing that was a movie. Was it made in the Carolina should have been.

So I'm hoping to make this one and make a long weekendout of it.

I will bring a quart jar with me.

Thomas

Thomas,

I still have the jars (well partial contents anyway) that tou and William have brought to previous Red Cup Socials from the mountains of North Carolina lol Wish I didn't have the previously planned meeting on Friday night.

What are some of the good hotel in the area?

Also are the red hats of red caps showing up?

Thomas

Yes, google it for Cleveland Tennessee.

To many to recommend unless someone else has some recomendations.

Would say anything around exit 25 Goergetown Blvd) or exit 27 (Paul Huff) on I 75 will fit your bill, lots of eating places too.

Edited by Dennis Cherry

• 2 weeks later...

Tennessee++ Mini:

Sept 10th Last Updates

We are going to have a mini in Cleveland Tennessee. Cleveland is just NE of Chattanooga

The ++ means all neighboring states are always welcome.

Date September 15th 2012

Time: 10:00 AM until you get tried and go home

Place: 3787 Blue Springs Road, Cleveland TN 37311

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CCAQ8gEwAA

Food: $7.00 per person, we will pool the money and get the food and drinks for the day.

Sessions Planned:

1. Joshu1 Systems: 12(Noon) http://www.j1sys.com/products Will be showing and explaining the different products.

2. How to find and Repair Christmas light strings: (1:00 PM) This includes Mini incandescent and LED's. Demonstrations on using the "LED Keeper" and the proper way to use the "Light Keeper Pro". Both units will be available for sale at the Mini.

3. LED Keeper 'E' and LighKeeper Pro available for sale.

4. Swap/Buy/Sell Area.

Some of the Ideas we can cover are:

1. S3 Sequencing

2. Superstar

3. E1.31/DMX setup problems or other protocol problems.

4. DIY kit building including programming your PIC’s.

5. Learn Soldering.

6. RGB Dumb or intelligent light strings.

7. Make and Take.

8. Just talk about anything.

If you need a motel, there are many in Cleveland Tennessee around I-75 exit 25 or 27.

Is ED coming down from Knoxville to show the j1sys boards? If so I wonder if we can get him to bring some to sale. I need 1 or 3 lol. Can't wait to meet everyone.

I just finished soldering Robert P Martins (Rpm) E1.31 To Dmx Bridge. Was planning on asking Jeff or Donny to program the pic for me but if anyone planning on coming to this has the know how and whatever is needed to program it then I will just let it sit and we can program and set it up together in S3. I could also bring some 3 channel DMX modules and RGB strip/strings and hook it all up from start to finish. All for the groups learning of course, yea that's it totally for the groups benefit.

OR IN OTHER WORDS........

If I throw all this junk in the truck will you guys please help me put it all together lol.

James,

I can bring my Parallax Prop Plug programmer if you need to update the firmware in an ELOR (ver 1.85 current) or E681 (ver 2.025 current)