When Is The Sale? - Discussion Thread

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe there won't be one this year....(cue scary music) In that case, For Sale 1 controller for 1 billion dollars! -{insert evil laugh}-

Wow, with our exchange rate here in NZ that makes the Cosmic colours bulbs about..... let me see.... divide by...... then add postage.....hmmmmm convert that figure to...... ah, about $1,067,230 NZ!

No chill pill needed. Just wondering when it'll ship because others have received their orders, and yet others have received notifications. I'm not worried .. my order is in and know I'll get it. K

Omg Omg Omg I'm so happy... now maybe the world rotation will return to normal that the store is open. And please for everyone with blue faces you can quit holding your breath and return back to breathing normally.

and how many of you DID NOT receive an email about this sale? Every year I have to redo my subscription and every year I have yet to receive a email notification. No, it is not in my spam folder either.

Anyone else?

• Like 1

Ya :D ...Just got two CCP's. I have heard you have to use kid gloves with the CCR's and they still brake easy, I hope the CCP's are a little tougher.

Ya :D ...Just got two CCP's. I have heard you have to use kid gloves with the CCR's and they still brake easy, I hope the CCP's are a little tougher.

Never worn gloves when I put up my CCR's and they've never broken.

and how many of you DID NOT receive an email about this sale? Every year I have to redo my subscription and every year I have yet to receive a email notification. No, it is not in my spam folder either.

Anyone else?

3 years....6 signups....no notifications...none in spam....WTH!

• Like 1

I am a memeber of a garden site and the newsletters they send each week get blocked by aol... not in my spam folder.. just blocked.. I signed up for a gmail account because of it.. maybe that's the case with your isp?

I am a memeber of a garden site and the newsletters they send each week get blocked by aol... not in my spam folder.. just blocked.. I signed up for a gmail account because of it.. maybe that's the case with your isp?

My account is a gmail account.