Light-O-Rama Forums

When Is The Sale? - Discussion Thread

Don

After a little looking at the newstore site posted by mmaness I begin to wonder if that is a fake store created to scam a few folks.

Spelling errors akin to the Chinese scammers. Sowtime commercial controller??? Beware!!

Hmm... color cosmic bulbs are $9999.99

I'll sell mine for $1,000.00 to the first respondant :)

Wow, with our exchange rate here in NZ that makes the Cosmic colours bulbs about..... let me see.... divide by...... then add postage.....hmmmmm convert that figure to...... ah, about $1,067,230 NZ!

• Like 1

No email annoucements yet, but I keep looking. Something is occuring, going to the store site now requires a user/password. Maybe more news later today.

Edited by htebault

No password required now. Can't see any changes to the store site, either.

It's after 5pm in Eastern time .. so I don't expect anything to occur today. Since we've received no sale flyer, I don't expect a sale to begin this week. I've been wrong before - twice, I think - but it's a safe bet that you get to keep your money for at least another week.

"You have found the double-top-secret

next generation Light-O-Rama store. 

It is not accepting orders at this time."

Site shows this now. Not just top secret but double top secret. That's very secret..

Let's face it, we all love Light-O-Rama, Dan, all of his employees, and of course the product that they produce for all of us. When the product, website and sale is ready for us Dan will let us know. So, in the mean time, let's allow Dan and his all enjoy the upcoming weekend, and let us enjoy ours.

Respectfully submitted for your consideration,

Somehow I'd say LOR is tired of people finding their development websites and hidden webpages.

Well if they would start the sale already they wouldn't have to worry about. :)

Let's face it, we all love Light-O-Rama, Dan, all of his employees, and of course the product that they produce for all of us. When the product, website and sale is ready for us Dan will let us know. So, in the mean time, let's allow Dan and his all enjoy the upcoming weekend, and let us enjoy ours.

Respectfully submitted for your consideration,

What? :lol: It's 113 degrees outside right now. I ain't got nothin else to do. ;)

Besides, he will enjoy it either way.

Back in March when this same discussion was going on, Dan posted that the site is under development and the prices were not real. I'm sure this is what's happening here.

So, in the mean time, let's allow Dan and his all enjoy the upcoming weekend, and let us enjoy ours.

A litte bit of speculation, hype, double top secret, mystery and lets face it, fun discussion, ain't going to hurt the sale... Quite the opposite I suspect.

Respectfully considered. :-)

I have to admit that's it's fun to see what Dan comes up with as far a new hardware, new software and a sale on top of that.

Not a boring hobby at all, I'm sayin'

Somehow I'd say LOR is tired of people finding their development websites and hidden webpages.

The site was in the clear .. I did a search on Cosmic Color Bulbs and found the link to the new store site via Google. If they're tired of people finding these sites, then they need to prevent web crawlers from grabbing the links.

And that's all I got to say about that.

• Like 1

And that's all I got to say about that.

Funny - I came across FG a few nights ago on late-night TV and re-watched most of it. Still good after all the years...

I don't share Hanks' politics, but he did a helluva job acting in that one.

Edited by George Simmons

Something is up with the LOR site, It ask for a password when trying to buy something, I think the sale is really close.......

Edited by Larry Leonhardt