Light-O-Rama Forums

CCP Santa House

thebaronn

I notice 2 vertical rows that have a distinctive miss fire/trigger is that possibly a bad string? besides that, its good to go

your getting to the point you can "rent" advertising space on that display throughout the year and help pay for your hobby

good job, and my sympathy to your savings account

Edited by PMC

I notice 2 vertical rows that have a distinctive miss fire/trigger is that possibly a bad string? besides that, its good to go

your getting to the point you can "rent" advertising space on that display throughout the year and help pay for your hobby

good job, and my sympathy to your savings account

2 bad pixels that were replaced rather quickly.

Must confess, this is no longer a CCP house as the CCP are out of the picture for the video They are used in other places.. These are WS2811 strings (I am not sure of the correct name) from Ray Wu. Eventually when I can get my Halloween video off of my crappy everio (cant get it recognized via DV or USB cable). There are 3840 pixels and they are controlled by 5 E682 Sandevices controllers.

Thank you

Eric

no CCP's? okay....I'm sure their is a story in there somewhere :) . I only have 2 CCP's at this time I use them to line my 120ft fence and use them primary as a "orchestra hit" all white flash for certain songs. on some of my songs I use Brian's Instant Sequence in LOR-SSE to create a base sequence, then I modify that in LOR Sequence Editor which gives me a great quickly done sequence, I can do 1 song in a few hours. and my other songs I create my own sequence/morphs/images on LOR-SSE and then again open up LOR Sequence Editor to fine tune that. Are you using LSP as your editor?

Edited by PMC

no CCP's? okay....I'm sure their is a story in there somewhere :) . I only have 2 CCP's at this time I use them to line my 120ft fence and use them primary as a "orchestra hit" all white flash for certain songs. on some of my songs I use Brian's Instant Sequence in LOR-SSE to create a base sequence, then I modify that in LOR Sequence Editor which gives me a great quickly done sequence, I can do 1 song in a few hours. and my other songs I create my own sequence/morphs/images on LOR-SSE and then again open up LOR Sequence Editor to fine tune that. Are you using LSP as your editor?

Yes and no. Tough to get away from the LOR sequencer, I have been using it for so long, it just feels natural.

I do use LSP for the matrix animation. LSP has a lot of potential. (and A LOT of bugs......but I remember a time when I said that about S2)

• The topic was locked