Light-O-Rama Forums

A Little E1.31 Prodding

DanglinModifiers

I believe that alot of this B.S. could have been avoided if the information would have been relayed to the members instead of, wait 4 months and see, 6 weeks it will be out and so on. How about a weekly or bi-weekly report on how the "new" stuff is going?? Such as, The beta tester are working on so and so and all testing is going good, or The new product is in its final testing and should be out in a few weeks. Not what we have been seeing like 6 months or 6 weeks. A little tidbit of information would go a LONG way to make customers feel it is realy go to happen. People don't want to wait till July to figure out if they can build their display or not.

This is just my opinion and nothing against LOR, please don't take it that way.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• shfr26

• Timon

• Don

For the record, I am not mad at anyone but myself. I thought what I was doing would build excitement and show progress. I did something I was told not to do, and it opened a can of worms that need not been opened.

From now on, I'll just keep to myself.

Well we will not be releasing the E1.31 stuff to beta tomorrow but we will have a firm release date for you next week and it that date will not be far off.

Dan