Light-O-Rama Forums

Seasonal Entertainment PreSale #1 has begun!

Ponddude

It is that time of year again folks, where we kick things off with our lowest prices of the season. Seasonal Entertainment has begun its first presale of the year and added some new and exciting products to the lineup. First off, the boring stuff. The presale goes from January 25th until February 22nd at midnight. These are the absolutely lowest prices you are going to get from us during 2012, so act now to save big!

Full sale information can be found here:

http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com/presale2012.html

The information packet is available here:

http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com/pdf/January_2012_Presale.pdf

This year we decided to break the sale up into two different major events. The first one is of course going on right now. The second sale will begin in June at some point. This sale features all our currently available products, plus a few additions :)

The most exciting news is we are now a supplier of LED Christmas strings! In this sale we are offering 50ct M5 and C6 strings. We have really become your on stop shop for LED lighting products!! (100ct strings will be available in the June sale)

As always, our products are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase. However, our LED strings are guaranteed for 3 years from the date of purchase! You just can't beat our warranty program. Plus, any order over $1000.00 ships absolute free!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Act now to save big on all our lights!

Greg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ponddude

• pstigerfan

• rstately

• CKSedg

Hi Greg,

Do the pigtails and extensions all have the same connections (are the compatible), pictures just look different and are they all compatible with the connectors you sold last year?

Yes, the pigtails and the extension cables all work and play very nicely together. :)

I also wanted to show some pictures of the LED Light Strings. We have received a ton of questions regarding their quality so I hope this can be used to answer some questions.

Remember, we are offering a 3 year warranty on these lights, which is the one of the best warranties in the business. These lights are fully sealed and I really mean fully. Every part of the socket is sealed including where the wires enter the lights. This shows the wires entering:

socket.jpg

You can also see them from a different angle:

longsocket.jpg

And the lens is sealed and bonded to a plastic ridge that sticks up from the socket to ensure that they are completely watertight.

lens.jpg

The lights are really completely sealed and impervious to water.

Furthermore, these lights are designed with extra heavy duty rectifiers which help ensure smooth fading and help deal with heat distribution. Here is a picture of the rectifiers:

rectifier.jpg

There has also been some questions regarding the lengths of the lights. All the lights have 6" tails and the bulbs have 4" spacing. The 50ct strings are 17' 6" long and the 100ct strings are 34' 3" long. The lights also come with replacement fuses and are shipped in poly bags.

The multi color strings have red, green, orange, blue and yellow bulbs on them.

The UL listing number is E335645...yes they are UL listed! ;)

I think that wraps up the majority of the questions I got over the last day. However, please feel free to ask away. Furthermore, I have a few samples I can send out to just a few people for testing. If anyone is interested in seeing the lights or testing the lights, please let me know.

Greg

In the packet you stated that there is a minimum # of LED strings that you could order, but I don't remember seeing an exact number. What is the minimum number you can order?

The minimum is what we have to me. It is a complicated figure based on weight, shipping containers and light quantities. I had to go back to algebra to figure it out so I won't bore you with it.

There is no minimum for the amount of lights you as the consumer can order. Order 1 strand or order 1000...it doesn't matter to us :)

Ponddude wrote:

The minimum is what we have to me. It is a complicated figure based on weight, shipping containers and light quantities. I had to go back to algebra to figure it out so I won't bore you with it.

There is no minimum for the amount of lights you as the consumer can order. Order 1 strand or order 1000...it doesn't matter to us :)

I'm glad you didn't bore any of us with the details but I'm glad to hear that there is no minimum requirement for the consumer. I'm still calculating what I want to order, but I'll be sure to put my order in next week sometime.

Sounds good to me. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

I sent out a few samples today for people to check out the quality of these lights. If anyone else wants a set, shoot me an PM or an email and I will get them out to you.

Drew,

The basic Rainbow Flood (http://seasonalentertainmentllc.com/rainbowfloodlight.htm) can work with LOR if you use their DC controller. I also recommend the Rainbow Brain as it is just a plug and play device than, but you will need DMX.

The Rainbow Flood Extreme (http://seasonalentertainmentllc.com/rainbowfloodx.htm) can also work with LOR but you need a DMX setup.

Don't be afraid of DMX. Check out our Understanding DMX document which shows how easy it is to setup LOR and DMX together.
http://seasonalentertainmentllc.com/pdf/UnderstandingDMX.pdf

Ponddude wrote:

Drew,

The basic Rainbow Flood (http://seasonalentertainmentllc.com/rainbowfloodlight.htm) can work with LOR if you use their DC controller. I also recommend the Rainbow Brain as it is just a plug and play device than, but you will need DMX.

The Rainbow Flood Extreme (http://seasonalentertainmentllc.com/rainbowfloodx.htm) can also work with LOR but you need a DMX setup.

Don't be afraid of DMX. Check out our Understanding DMX document which shows how easy it is to setup LOR and DMX together.
http://seasonalentertainmentllc.com/pdf/UnderstandingDMX.pdf

Your first two links don't work, Greg.

Took a gander at the lights on the site, sadly, there are no C6 or M5 100ct in Orange, Purple, Yellow or Pure White. Which are 4 colors that I use, especially the Orange, Purple and Pure White for Halloween!

Pure White when flickered/flashed/shimmered fast enough makes for a nice strobe effect, can't take the place of an actual strobe, but it does work out nicely in many instances depending on placement!

So I was disappointed to see those colors weren't available.

Hi Orville,

Yes, we do not have every LED stringer color this year. This being our first year I could just not risk filling our warehouse with loads and loads of lights and than them not selling. We are starting out small and will work our way up. We have the "main" colors that have proven to be popular in the last and as the lights start to sell we will add more and more colors.

Greg

Hi Greg, I was looking at your C7 retrofit bulbs on sale for 3.00, Is there something new about these bulbs that makes them so expensive?
I noticed they say Full wave, are other vendors bulbs half wave?
Thanks

Dan C wrote:

Greg, how about a little info about the Rainbow Pixels!!! We all want to know.

All I will say is coming soon. :(

They are a DMX based pixel system. Different control settings...Different bulb shapes...preprogrammed patterns...coming soon :)

rstately wrote:

Hi Greg, I was looking at your C7 retrofit bulbs on sale for 3.00, Is there something new about these bulbs that makes them so expensive?
I noticed they say Full wave, are other vendors bulbs half wave?
Thanks

Don't go by what is in the store. The information, as far as lighting descriptions and specs are correct, but I have no signed a contract with our bulb distributor yet, so I am not guaranteed prices. The prices in the store are simply space fillers. The bulbs are not scheduled for presale until the summer any way.

The bulbs we are selling are the Minelon bulbs, which are the only fading bulbs out there as far as I know. They are what everyone else sells. When I talked to my rep he informed me that the bulbs were full wave, so that is what we put in the description of them. I would assume everyone else has the same.