Light-O-Rama Forums

My Sprial Tree Videos

EARLE W. TALLEY

For an 8' tree with a 4' base your strings would have to be 12.5' for 1 1/2 turns,with 11.5' you can make 1.3 turns. My 8' tree with a 6' base using 50 count c6 are 17.67' long for 1 1/2 turns. 100 count strings should be 34.33' in length (almost 2 x a 50 count string). Sequence sent.

Earle

Your trees are inspiring.  I  am planning on spiral trees for next year and I really like the clean look of yours.  

Great Job with the sequences., great display.  

Earle, thank you for posting your show! It’s AMAZING and I really appreciate the skill it took to get it to this level!!  This is my 1st year using LOR and it was a success partly due to you.  I would like to thank you for the great information you have placed on the forums.  I see your Santa pic a lot! Lol...  Your display is amazing... Thank you...

Thank you for the kind words. Ther are a lot of guys and gals on LOR that have a world of knowledge and it's here for the asking. I try to help when I can.

Earle 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The trees are amazing! We have just constructed our spiral tree with 32 vertical strands of white lights and 16 "mega"strands" spiraling.  Each mega strand has 1 blue,1 red, 1 green and 1 white. She stands 23 feet high which includes the star. The mega strands are about 34 feet long. Would it be possible to send me a few of your sequences to help me get some of the effects down. I like the way the tree looks and all but I cant get those awesome effects you do.

sirrob@rochester.rr.com.  

Thanks !!!!!!  and great work!!

• The topic was locked