Light-O-Rama Forums

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

dionie

Ordered 10/15, still not shipped, or even a bill for final shipping costs for that matter (I live in Canada... additional costs)...

Opened a ticket about 65 hours ago... I hope they are here by mid next week:( I really rely on these being set up in time.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dionie

• Dave Boros

• l0chte

• Mike Manzara

roknjohn wrote:

Got confirmation today via telephone that my CTB16PC order on 11/5 will not ship until after Thanksgiving.

Did they give any kind of estimate on when? I ordered on the 7th and hoping to get it on the 2nd but that probably won't happen.. :D

ace_master wrote:

Ordered 10/15, still not shipped, or even a bill for final shipping costs for that matter (I live in Canada... additional costs)...

Opened a ticket about 65 hours ago... I hope they are here by mid next week:( I really rely on these being set up in time.

Ace, Roknjohn, & Mike, still set up and at least have something on. I would still set up what you had planned, including any controllers yiu may have. Better to run late than not run at all. Right now, I only have a couple sequences done, but I will run, even if its all I have. I'll be a little bummed, but better a small show than no show. Keep your spirits up, after all, it is the season of miracles!:)

Worst part is I got sucked in on the so called sales waiting for the controllers to hit the list only to find out like everyone else that they are plagued with manufacturing problems. After reading the PDU page and finding that items would start to ship Oct. 7 I decided to allow some time for a good supply of stock to arrive so I ordered Oct. 23 now i am in this mess. I have 5,000 additional LED's on hand but they will have to wait for installation next year.

Dave Boros wrote:

Ace, Roknjohn, & Mike, still set up and at least have something on. I would still set up what you had planned, including any controllers yiu may have. Better to run late than not run at all. Right now, I only have a couple sequences done, but I will run, even if its all I have. I'll be a little bummed, but better a small show than no show. Keep your spirits up, after all, it is the season of miracles!:)

Oh I'm setting up for sure. have majority of lights set up already, as I wanted to beat the snow for all major display items.

My Gen2 solder kit orders are supposed to be shipping with my Gen 3 controllers, so I'll have to build those from scratch, which is starting to worry me for a 2 week deadline...

I guess the time being will be spent on sequencing new songs... Will post an update when my order ships.

Mike Manzara wrote:

Worst part is I got sucked in on the so called sales waiting for the controllers to hit the list only to find out like everyone else that they are plagued with manufacturing problems. After reading the PDU page and finding that items would start to ship Oct. 7 I decided to allow some time for a good supply of stock to arrive so I ordered Oct. 23 now i am in this mess. I have 5,000 additional LED's on hand but they will have to wait for installation next year.

If you put them where you plannedin both your sequence and physically, could you tell? You're the only one that knows they're there. I would put them up, and when you get these controllers, hoom em up and run your complete show. Nobody will now the difference. If anyone visits again, they'd be even more excited and surprised becaus you added some new suff to your show. Like I said, better a little late, than not at all.

Might as well, good use of the downtime. I really hope things work out. I'm sure you'll probably be pulling an all nighter on the second. I usually try to work downhill, but in this case, I'd probably do the easy first, so thats at least some done, and hopefully a litle less stress. Good luck!

That's a bummer. Hope that LOR help you resolve this ASAP.
Good luck !

PKingRoch wrote:

Note: I received my order confirmation today for my 10/17 order, so it seemed like all the 10/17 orders have been shipped already.

Almost... My order arrived today without the enclosures or any of the cords. I received a box full of boards only.

I have a call into LOR and I hope to hear back from them tomorrow.

Maybe you have other items in the order that is causing the whole order to be held up as was the case with my order.

Good luck !

ace_master wrote:

Current Trending Update:

Ordered 10/07, Shipped 10/25 - thanks to JoeKinne
Ordered 10/10, Shipped 11/04 - thanks to basis21b
Ordered 10/12, Shipped 11/07 - thanks to Al Dube
Ordered 10/17, Shipped 11/09 - thanks to hyperdriver3307
Ordered 10/18, Shipped 11/09 - thanks to oldbikers
Ordered 10/19, Shipped 11/11 - thanks to Swoop
Ordered 10/21, Shipped 11/14 - thanks to zjcr19

Thanks.

I ordered 4 CTB16 PC on Oct 23 and I still have no information as to when they will ship. I knew we Canadians would not get the service everyone else has gotten. I don't mind waiting my turn but then you see others who ordered after you get their orders serviced before yours

1. order date 11/3/11
2. date shipped: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz
3. date received Order: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

Today is Nov 16-2011 still waiting. To don't get bored about wait, I building some sequences, download some ones and also reading and replying some questions in the forum.

mixnight wrote:

1. order date 11/3/11
2. date shipped: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz
3. date received Order: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

Today is Nov 16-2011 still waiting. To don't get bored about wait, I building some sequences, download some ones and also reading and replying some questions in the forum.

I ordered on the 7th. So I double your zzzzzzzzzzz :)

Ordered 4 USB adapters
Date Sat Nov 12 20:55:47 EST 2011
Ship to PaulChristmas
Edmonton AB
Canada

Shipped today
Should arrive Nov 23