Light-O-Rama Forums

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

dionie

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dionie

• Dave Boros

• l0chte

• Mike Manzara

Mike Manzara wrote:

Just checked pay pal and the order is pending waiting for lightorama to confirm shipping.

Ok, next question. Can you tell on your acct if LOR actually got the $$ from pay pal. I know the $$ is out of your pay pal, but has LOR actually been able to "capture" the transaction? What happened to me, is pay pal released the $$, but because of the chaos of the sale and everything, by the time LOR was processing my order, and went to "capture" the funds, it was "trapped" between LOR and pay pal. Pay pal "released the funds", but, because the lag time to process it, pay pal was holding the $$ again, and I couldn't get it back for weeks. I called my bank, they reversed the charge and put the $$ back in my acct a couple days later. Just a possibility, not saying thats what is happening, just a possibility. So you may want to call LOR, and see if they actually got the funds, or if it is stuck in limbo. Then it becomes another hassel. If this is the case, I would have your bank do a reversal, anhd pay LOR with your card directly. For future use, I use a prepay card that I can load funds as needed for internet purchases. That way if it should get hacked, minimal loss.

Mike Manzara wrote:

I will be making a phone call tomorrow to find out why my shipment date was missed

That's the best thing you said in all of your posts.

Ordered: 10/25
Shipped: waiting
Recieved: waiting

Hopefully I wont be waiting to much longer , I recieved an email from Brittany at LOR last week letting me know my order should be shipped later this week....:D:D , cant wait i'm getting soooooooooo excited ..........:) is that wrong ,haha

Mike Manzara wrote:

Just checked pay pal and the order is pending waiting for lightorama to confirm shipping.

Try not to get frustrated when you call them later today. If you can't get a hold of LOR, it wouldn't hurt to hollar a pay pal. That way you have confirmation where your $ is at. If LOR has it, it should ship soon. I hope you get them soon.

My order was back in Mid October. My card was charged Monday and my spare CBT16 will arrive today.

What Dan stated was absolutely TRUE. Orders have been filled as he said they would be.

Don't blame LOR for Shipping delays caused by Paypal payment processing, UPS, Customs, etc....

Just take a few deep breaths and relax. All good things come to those who wait.

TwoBits wrote:

Last couple of posts are showing quicker turnaround. However, my excitement will have to wait until after I see the 160x units that were ordered in November begin to ship.

What was the date of your order.. Please don't say before the 7th... :D

l0chte wrote:

TwoBits wrote:
Last couple of posts are showing quicker turnaround. However, my excitement will have to wait until after I see the 160x units that were ordered in November begin to ship.

What was the date of your order.. Please don't say before the 7th... :P

Nope, the 12th.

TwoBits wrote:

l0chte wrote:
TwoBits wrote:

Nope, the 12th.

Good.. :) lol, Might take a while to get past that order..

Anyways.. does anyone know where they ship from, If memory serves me correct I think someone said New York..
Does anyone know how long it takes for UPS to get to West-Central Ohio??

--EDIT: Sorry, I'm still a newb, I read this as he bought 160 controllers, not the 160x controllers. Duh. :)

l0chte wrote:

TwoBits wrote:
l0chte wrote:
TwoBits wrote:

Nope, the 12th.

Good.. :) lol, Might take a while to get past that order..

Anyways.. does anyone know where they ship from, If memory serves me correct I think someone said New York..
Does anyone know how long it takes for UPS to get to West-Central Ohio??

--EDIT: Sorry, I'm still a newb, I read this as he bought 160 controllers, not the 160x controllers. Duh. :)

I'm by Akron, and it took two days.

Will it make a difference to me for shipping, being mine will be shipped to the uk so they will have to deal with the customs paperwork , as I'm noticing orders placed after mine being shipped out ?
Not worried just thought they were doing it by date of order :?

CKSedg wrote:

Mike Manzara wrote:
I will be making a phone call tomorrow to find out why my shipment date was missed

That's the best thing you said in all of your posts.

So Mike..any updates or good news to share?