Light-O-Rama Forums

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

dionie

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dionie

• Dave Boros

• l0chte

• Mike Manzara

In The PDU Dab stated backorders would be filled according to the original order date. He is a liar People in this forum have indicated their orders were filled and being shipped and their original order dates are later than mine

Guest wbottomley

Mike Manzara wrote:

In The PDU Dab stated backorders would be filled according to the original order date. He is a liar People in this forum have indicated their orders were filled and being shipped and their original order dates are later than mine

I guess it's time for you to cancel it and move on.

Why would I cancel with several thousand invested in equipment. I have a hard time with people who make promises and renege on those promises.

Mike Manzara wrote:

Calling someone a liar in a public forum is uncalled for.

Dan Made a statement in his update page that he is not honoring. If you make a policy you should stick to it. Obviously someone in purchasing was not going their job to follow up with suppliers when shipment dates were missed. I will be making a phone call tomorrow to find out why my shipment date was missed

Guest wbottomley

Mike Manzara wrote:

Dan Made a statement in his update page that he is not honoring. If you make a policy you should stick to it. Obviously someone in purchasing was not going their job to follow up with suppliers when shipment dates were missed. I will be making a phone call tomorrow to find out why my shipment date was missed

He probably put you in the bottom of the orders pack. Could it be that you're from Canada or whining too much? ;)

Mike Manzara wrote:

Keep us updated.

Ordered: 11/01
Shipped: waiting
Recieved: waiting

Mike, I don't think it's because you are Canadian. It may be because your order has to go through Customs. And being that your order is so large with a high value certain papers may have to be filled out. Don't give up hope just yet. Plus it looks like orders placed on Oct 23rd just started shipping today. :cool:

Mike Manzara wrote:

OMG why dont you throw your ass down on the ground and roll back and forth as you keep and scream and cry that they broke in line and stole your cookies. Shut the hell up if all you are going to do is throw slanderous acusations. On a side note I appologize to all for this tirad as I know this is "family board" but once again people grow up and act like freakin adults. If there is a problem why dont you call and simply ask rather than throw out a slanderous comment in a public forum.

Usually you'll get the UPS notice before the ship status changes. And lime my previous pay pal comment a few minutes ago, that can cause delay, too. May want to ca pay pal and make sure $$ been released to LOR.