Light-O-Rama Forums

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

dionie

l0chte wrote:

Dave Boros wrote:
Carl S wrote:
Ordered 10/28 :)
Shipped 11/17 :D
Expected 11/28 :)

Dude, that stinks. Maybe Santa will give you an early present and you'll get it Wednesday!:dude:

@Dave Boros, how long does UPS take to get a controller to stow?

I dont remember exact date, so just making up date, but real ship time.
Shipped 10/19 received 10/21
So only a couple days. Now it was a month or so ago, so I wasn't competing w holiday stuff.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dionie

• Dave Boros

• l0chte

• Mike Manzara

jer75 wrote:

Will it make a difference to me for shipping, being mine will be shipped to the uk so they will have to deal with the customs paperwork , as I'm noticing orders placed after mine being shipped out ?
 Not worried just thought they were doing it by date of order :?

From what I understand, it is not as simple to ship internationally as it is within the U.S. Its not that they haven't taken care of your order, theres just more stuff they have to go through to ship it.

So if they get through as many order dates tomorrow as they did today then they might make it up to 11/7 and ship on 11/18 and it could be here before Thanksgiving! This is sweet! Hope they can keep it up!

Dave Boros wrote:

jer75 wrote:
Will it make a difference to me for shipping, being mine will be shipped to the uk so they will have to deal with the customs paperwork , as I'm noticing orders placed after mine being shipped out ?

From what I understand, it is not as simple to ship internationally as it is within the U.S. Its not that they haven't taken care of your order, theres just more stuff they have to go through to ship it.

Cheers Dave Boros , Thats more or less what I was thinking . Just have to sit here quietly and wait till I can begin the fun bit . Better start putting up all the lights this weekend , at least I can have a static display until they arrive. :D

jer75 wrote:

Dave Boros wrote:
jer75 wrote:

Cheers Dave Boros , Thats more or less what I was thinking . Just have to sit here quietly and wait till I can begin the fun bit . Better start putting up all the lights this weekend , at least I can have a static display until they arrive. :D

Best to you! I'm still programming, and have to get more lights up.....aaahhhhhh:shock:

l0chte wrote:

So if they get through as many order dates tomorrow as they did today then they might make it up to 11/7 and ship on 11/18 and it could be here before Thanksgiving! This is sweet! Hope they can keep it up!

So, where is Celina?

Dave Boros wrote:

l0chte wrote:

So, where is Celina?

North of Grand Lake St. Marys, South-West of Lima, West of 75...
http://bit.ly/rFsb1v - Sorry couldn't resist... :P

I'm still waiting for 5 controllers that SHOULD have shipped a week ago.

Ordered: 10/15 :P
Shipped: Not yet :shock:
Expected: Too Late for a decently timed light unavailing :X

I realllly wish they had more staff at LOR, I bet Dan does too..

Dave Boros wrote:

jer75 wrote:
Dave Boros wrote:
jer75 wrote:

Cheers Dave Boros , Thats more or less what I was thinking . Just have to sit here quietly and wait till I can begin the fun bit . Better start putting up all the lights this weekend , at least I can have a static display until they arrive. :P

Best to you! I'm still programming, and have to get more lights up.....aaahhhhhh:shock:

Just checked my emails and my order has been shipped :D:D:D:D:D today , so......
Ordered: 10/25
Shipped: 11/17
Recieved: waiting..expected 8-9 days shipping

At least they are on their way , wife reckons I'm like a child with a new toy ..haha ,sooooooo excited now cant wait .

Yikes! I ordered 6 controllers on October 24th, and was hoping they would ship this week. I have four consecutive houses I am responsible for (they were good friends). I'm on the "Mayor's Light Tour" December 15th, Lightorama, show us the love up here in the Great White North! We need you!

colin bates wrote:

Yikes! I ordered 6 controllers on October 24th, and was hoping they would ship this week. I have four consecutive houses I am responsible for (they were good friends). I'm on the "Mayor's Light Tour"  December 15th, Lightorama, show us the love up here in the Great White North! We need you!
Sounds fun! Good Luck!

ace_master wrote:

I'm still waiting for 5 controllers that SHOULD have shipped a week ago.

Ordered: 10/15 :)
Shipped: Not yet :shock:
Expected: Too Late for a decently timed light unavailing :X

I realllly wish they had more staff at LOR, I bet Dan does too..

Again...shipping delays to places outside the U.S., not LOR's fault. There is a lot of tape they have to go thru to ship out of the country.

From what I remember from the last update from lor, they're trying to get caught up on the pc's some, and then working on getting everything else sent out in a hurry. Dont quote me, just remember something about that. From the way the trend is going, they should be working on that stuff now.

Dave Boros wrote:

Carl S wrote:
Ordered 10/28 :)
Shipped 11/17 :D
Expected 11/28 :(

Dude, that stinks. Maybe Santa will give you an early present and you'll get it Wednesday!:dude:

Thanks maybe Santa can work some magic. LOL

Woohoo!! I ordered 28 controllers last week and they just arrived. Ok, I'm just kidding. Actually, I still have a lot to do setting up displays so not having them right now hasn't really hurt me. I'm sequencing at night and making super strings and snowflakes. I have a man lift coming this weekend to do the roof and help with my mega tree.

I'll have everything ready to go when they get here. As a backup, I have been training my 4 kids how to plug/unplug 200 extension cords really fast to music.

ordered 11-3-11 now 11-18-11 so been 2 weeks 1 day as of today on listing of 2 to 3 weeks bummer for me so far working my butt off to get display up and hearing wife gripe cuse of no contrloler she has wrote some stuff and wonts to see it go on the house... and this is my first controler ..so i am eager to get it going...

well got contacted by dan and he said it should ship sometime next week so should be just under 3 weeks to get i guess.

roknjohn wrote:

Woohoo!! I ordered 28 controllers last week and they just arrived. Ok, I'm just kidding. Actually, I still have a lot to do setting up displays so not having them right now hasn't really hurt me. I'm sequencing at night and making super strings and snowflakes. I have a man lift coming this weekend to do the roof and help with my mega tree.

I'll have everything ready to go when they get here. As a backup, I have been training my 4 kids how to plug/unplug 200 extension cords really fast to music.

Man, why didn't I think of that? Haha