Light-O-Rama Forums

FREE RED C6 LIGHTS - 70 COUNT LED's

jimswinder

DO OVER! I didn't have enough time. This just isn't FAIR!
I demand a recount! Are you sure that was you Jim in the video and not just someone trying to scam the lights?

Really wanted to reply but I had food poisoning for two days. Then my car was stolen since I left it running while darting to a bathroom. Walking home, I found an injured wild bird and needed to bring it to a vet. Stayed there with it during the recovery and got sick again from eating kibbles. Finally home and you wont even give me a chance? Please please please have a heart.

If anyone wants an update on the bird please send RED C6 LED lights to me with self addressed return envelope.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• scubado

• TitusCarnathan

• Surfing4Dough

ItsMeBobO wrote:

If anyone wants an update on the bird please send RED C6 LED lights to me with self addressed return envelope.

What?

You gonna send someone a bird via the postal service??? :P

The 9 of us in FL who entered have already filed with the Supreme Court asking for a recount...we saw some small pieces of paper hanging from some of the entries, and hence, do not believe it was a legit drawing.

Maybe with multiple re-draws we can figure out which of us Floridians actually won the lights, and we can have them in our hands by Thanksgiving.

before the winner can have the lights it must be sent for immediate testing at bearmount redneck testing inc. for A very very long(years and Years) series of tests

p

jimswinder wrote:

doug petschke wrote:
I'm prolly too late eh?

ya just missed it by thaaaaaaat much..... :P

I know this video was posted on one other post but I feel it fits in very good with this

• The topic was locked