• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surfing4Dough wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
And... the winner is?

jimswinder wrote:
I'll keep the post open until Noon on Sunday, September 18th, and try to post the winner later that day.

I hope Jim hasn't picked up any habits from LOR with regards to timing of posting contest winners. :D
umm..it is only 10:43 (pacific time) right now...

another 1:15 minutes...

then it might be another hour after that...have something special planned...

besides...I have to watch my Seahawks lose to Pittsburgh... :P

Okay...12:00 Noon here in Seattle...

We have 86 entries...

5 from Canada

81 from USA

32 different states

with the most entries from Florida with 9...

Good Luck...

see ya with the winner in a little while... :D

jimswinder wrote:

Okay...12:00 Noon here in Seattle...

We have 86 entries...

5 from Canada

81 from USA

32 different states

with the most entries from Florida with 9...

Good Luck...

see ya with the winner in a little while... :D

Does that tell something about us people in Florida??? I have to win, or buy lights for that guy in Canada, that has a first name of "Don". Have I ever told you how much I like everything that you do?????

Congratulations to the winner and, thanks Jim, this has been fun. O.K. who's going to be the next one to do this? I'm wondering what I have that I don't use that I can give away but probably couldn't get to it right now anyway my shed is so crammed with stuff.

DO OVER! I didn't have enough time. This just isn't FAIR!
I demand a recount! Are you sure that was you Jim in the video and not just someone trying to scam the lights?

Really wanted to reply but I had food poisoning for two days. Then my car was stolen since I left it running while darting to a bathroom. Walking home, I found an injured wild bird and needed to bring it to a vet. Stayed there with it during the recovery and got sick again from eating kibbles. Finally home and you wont even give me a chance? Please please please have a heart.

If anyone wants an update on the bird please send RED C6 LED lights to me with self addressed return envelope.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

If anyone wants an update on the bird please send RED C6 LED lights to me with self addressed return envelope.

What?

You gonna send someone a bird via the postal service??? :P

The 9 of us in FL who entered have already filed with the Supreme Court asking for a recount...we saw some small pieces of paper hanging from some of the entries, and hence, do not believe it was a legit drawing.

Maybe with multiple re-draws we can figure out which of us Floridians actually won the lights, and we can have them in our hands by Thanksgiving.