• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• bob

• JBullard

• Surfing4Dough

I googled the specs right when he told me, and he did say C9. Maybe he was mistaken, but they need to be a little larger to have the 'bang' and fit all the colors they want.

Either way, it's exciting!!!

DLTSLC wrote:

but they need to be a little larger to have the 'bang' and fit all the colors they want.

I guess it might take a C9 to fit all those millions of colors in there... :P

jimswinder wrote:

DLTSLC wrote:
but they need to be a little larger to have the 'bang' and fit all the colors they want.

I guess it might take a C9 to fit all those millions of colors in there... :P

You know what they say...the bigger they are, the harder they fall. (Might want to keep that in mind Jim. :P)

Surfing4Dough wrote:

You know what they say...the bigger they are, the harder they fall. (Might want to keep that in mind Jim. :P)

ha ha ha :P

DLTSLC wrote:

Don wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
kinda difficult to ask questions about a "phantom" product...  :P

Really, Jim?

Odd, because by that definition the CCB's are a phantom product. Yet I seem to recall you asking many questions about them. (Didn't you go so far as to tear down part of your display in anticipation of their release?)

I called LoR today because I had a ton of questions about integrating 10 CCRs to my show for 2012, and guess who answered the phone? Dan :P (pretty sure it was the CEO, Dan Baldwin).

He told me several things: #1 CCBs will be like CCRs, but with C9 bulbs, and they're expecting to have them stocked for the summer 2012 sale :) #2 RGB LED Floods will also be coming to the party, but will cost around $100. #3 Showtime mp3 is getting a huge face-lift and able to handle all CCRs used in a show without many of the limitations it had before.

All in all - very good news is coming our way you lighting enthusiast crazies :)

Hmmm, pricing on the CCF different then in Post #9 in this thread from Jan 17 - 18, 2011

JBullard wrote:

Hmmm, pricing on the CCF different then in Post #9 in this thread from Jan 17 - 18, 2011

Let's hope they had a change of heart???? Maybe? I'd be cool with that.