Light-O-Rama Forums

Time to clean out the garage

Guest Don Gillespie

Don Gillespie wrote:

caniac wrote:
Don Gillespie wrote:
shfr26 wrote:
It only took two cases to get it finished, now to break it in with another case or so this weekend!!:P Want to help break it in?

you bet, if I am not there I guess it will be ok to start with out me LOL :P
You guys need to build decks my way! The first thing on the deck we built this summer was this large cooler on wheels we got at Kohl's. Then and only then where chairs ALLOWED on the deck.

them coolers are girly drinks me and Pete drinks them big beers LOL:P

If you ever need a hand building a deck call me I can watch the cooler:P
It's ain't for girly drinks, it is even UPS brown!!!! Can hold two cases of 24oz beers.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• scubado

• caniac

• travis p

Top Posters In This Topic

Pack that thing up and bring it down!! Lets see how it works.:P:D Ready Don?

Maybe better yet, we get one of those big round silvers things and use that. I'll do a low county boil for dinner.

shfr26 wrote:

Pack that thing up and bring it down!! Lets see how it works.:P:D Ready Don?

Maybe better yet, we get one of those big round silvers things and use that. I'll do a low county boil for dinner.
big round silver things only work if you have a large rubbermaid handy and lots of ice. it would need to be iced down for a few hours before that baby would be at optimum temp.

I have an Ice Machine, 30 pounds a day, plus ice from the frig. A BIG round tub, for some pupose, I don't remember. Now, when will you guys be here??

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

I have an Ice Machine, 30 pounds a day, plus ice from the frig. A BIG round tub, for some pupose, I don't remember. Now, when will you guys be here??

I am leaving now should only take me ahhhhhhhhhhh forget it my wife said I have to come in for supper :X I always miss out on the good stuff :P