Light-O-Rama Forums

Time to clean out the garage

Guest Don Gillespie

cenote wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
what is everyone else doing this weekend??

Finishing up my arch...;):D:D

That's gonna eat up some channels! You should put some led pavers in your driveway.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• scubado

• caniac

• travis p

Top Posters In This Topic

Don, I'm glad you as far as you did. If anything could have went wrong today, it did! Wanted to be framed up and do decking tomorrow, well I will being doing framing in the A.M. ,and decking in the P.M. I hope! If you want to hide those lights ,I will give you my address and just ship them. I won't tell, I promise!

Jeff Millard wrote:

testraub wrote:
O just wish I had a garage :(

Tom Straub

+1 :( I got a big shed, but it ain't like that big beautiful place Don's got. It's jus' a lil' man cave.

Jeff

We could practice some Obamanomics on him, take from those that have and give it to his buddies. ;)

Jeff Millard wrote:

testraub wrote:

Tom Straub

+1 :( I got a big shed, but it ain't like that big beautiful place Don's got. It's jus' a lil' man cave.

Jeff

We could practice some Obamanomics on him, take from those that have and give it to his buddies. ;)

Jeff Millard wrote:

testraub wrote:
O just wish I had a garage ;)

Tom Straub

Jeff

Double post. I need to shoot this computer.

Guest Don Gillespie

Jeff Millard wrote:

testraub wrote:

Tom Straub

+1 :( I got a big shed, but it ain't like that big beautiful place Don's got. It's jus' a lil' man cave.

Jeff

Wait till I take a photo of the Christmas shed I have to go through that in the near future its a mees take down is easy sorting everything in Aug is the tough part ;)

Guest Don Gillespie

scubado wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
testraub wrote:

Tom Straub

+1 :( I got a big shed, but it ain't like that big beautiful place Don's got. It's jus' a lil' man cave.

Jeff

Double post. I need to shoot this computer.

Nice double post but no prize for that today, .LOL ;) ( now watch it happen to me)

Don Gillespie wrote:

photo 2

Is that the GINORMOUS DEER I see there? Any pictures assembled? I bought the plans but the wife said "No Way!"

Guest Don Gillespie

Paul Wood wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
photo 2

Is that the GINORMOUS DEER I see there? Any pictures assembled? I bought the plans but the wife said "No Way!"

Hey Paul I did have it set up last January when I finished cutting it out we couldn't set it up in the shop it is 15 feet high and it is the coolest thing I have ever seen it will be a main attraction this year

Finally got the deck done, now onto my tower for the tree. Tower laying to the right, 40 foot, will be using about half of it.

Attached files 258654=14279-Arch and deck 002.jpg

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Finally got the deck done, now onto my tower for the tree. Tower laying to the right, 40 foot, will be using about half of it.

Pete that is a nice looking deck I only see one thing wrong with it

I don't see any beer on the deck LOL :P

It only took two cases to get it finished, now to break it in with another case or so this weekend!!:P Want to help break it in?

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

It only took two cases to get it finished, now to break it in with another case or so this weekend!!:P Want to help break it in?

you bet, if I am not there I guess it will be ok to start with out me LOL :P

Don Gillespie wrote:

shfr26 wrote:

You guys need to build decks my way! The first thing on the deck we built this summer was this large cooler on wheels we got at Kohl's. Then and only then where chairs ALLOWED on the deck.

Guest Don Gillespie

caniac wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
shfr26 wrote:

You guys need to build decks my way! The first thing on the deck we built this summer was this large cooler on wheels we got at Kohl's. Then and only then where chairs ALLOWED on the deck.

them coolers are girly drinks me and Pete drinks them big beers LOL:P

If you ever need a hand building a deck call me I can watch the cooler:P