Light-O-Rama Forums

Time to clean out the garage

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

Ok today I am stringing up all of my icecle lights on the 2x2xs that I will be painting to match the fascia on my house, so I decided that I would clean out the garage and make some more storage areas to hang these will post a before and after shot of the garage what is everyone else doing this weekend??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• scubado

• caniac

• travis p

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to ya. If your garage is anything like mine... it's gonna be a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG weekend! :):)

I'm throwin down a tile floor this weekend... All 20" x 20" tile. Still trying to get motivated! Garage is sounding like a better idea!:)

Building a new deck since the last one was ripped out so they could fix the sinkhole. Good day for working outside, sunny and about 100 degrees or so, and no breeze! Must drink plenty of "liquids". Will clean the garage when I have about 4 days to spare!!

You posted pics while I was typing. If my garage was that clean, I'd be a happy man.

Guest Don Gillespie

I don't even want to tackle my main storage area but I know I am going to have to pull everything out and check it over, good luck with your tile job at 20" x 20" the tile should go down really quickly

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Building a new deck since the last one was ripped out so they could fix the sinkhole. Good day for working outside, sunny and about 100 degrees or so, and no breeze! Must drink plenty of "liquids". Will clean the garage when I have about 4 days to spare!!

You posted pics while I was typing. If my garage was that clean, I'd be a happy man.

Pete I can't even park my trucks in there thats the only reason I am cleaning the garage, and ya the temp here is going to be in the 90s so lots of liquid is in order I haven't decided if it will be cans or bottles with at least a 5% alchahol content :)

Don Gillespie wrote:

Pete I can't even park my trucks in there thats the only reason I am cleaning the garage, and ya the temp here is going to be in the 90s so lots of liquid is in order I haven't decided if it will be cans or bottles with at least a 5% alchahol content :)

Go with cans, check out the my post in "DOW Crash" about investing.:):D

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

Go with cans, check out the my post in "DOW Crash" about investing.:):D

LMAO good one

Don Gillespie wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
Building a new deck since the last one was ripped out so they could fix the sinkhole.  Good day for working outside, sunny and about 100 degrees or so, and no breeze! Must drink plenty of "liquids".  Will clean the garage when I have about 4 days to spare!!

You posted pics while I was typing.   If my garage was that clean, I'd be a happy man.

Pete I can't even park my trucks in there thats the only reason I am cleaning the garage, and ya the temp here is going to be in the 90s so lots of liquid is in order I haven't decided if it will be cans or bottles with at least a 5% alchahol content :)

A garage is not for cars! It's for a workshop and storage :) Even if I cleaned mine, it wouldn't look as nice as yours. :X

Where the heck are your tools for building props?

Guest Don Gillespie

scubado wrote:

A garage is not for cars! It's for a workshop and storage :P Even if I cleaned mine, it wouldn't look as nice as yours. :X

Where the heck are your tools for building props?

At my shop downtown I have a 2000 sq foot building with all my tools in it but when I am done my garage I will be the envy of the block, (keep in mind we are the only house on the block) :P

Don Gillespie wrote:

Ok today I am stringing up all of my icecle lights on the 2x2xs that I will be painting to match the fascia on my house, so I decided that I would clean out the garage and make some more storage areas to hang these will post a before and after shot of the garage what is everyone else doing this weekend??

Bug fixes... Sweet, sweet bug fixes.

You have a snow blower, I've never seen one of those down here in Texas...Nice clean-up job.