Don wrote:

Some pictures from the Expo....

expo_01.jpg

So is this a picture of the New CCB's?

Looks great, can't wait. gime, gime, gime

Don wrote:

expo_01.jpg
So is this a picture of the New CCB's?

We no longer need a site visit to see the problem. Its a small crack but over 10 feet long. My budget floor patching system get that crack fixed for you in just a few days. I will send you an estimate in an hour. Thanks for sending us your business via this light forum. We appreciate it!

Keep the video's coming. do some interviews with Dan and the other guys.

Ron Amedee wrote:

Will forget about christmas for a few days:shock::)

That's funny Ron!

BrownOut wrote:

I will send more pics of CCBs later tonight.

What is that light grid made of?

BrownOut wrote:

Thanks for the videos BrownOut. I have 3 circles just like those ones that are only waiting to have lights attached for this year's display, which I think are going to look great. Of course LOR had to have 4!!!

Ponddude wrote:

BrownOut wrote:

I want to know also. The one with single bulbs.
On a black background 22 X 12 small bulbs.

Ponddude wrote:

BrownOut wrote:

That is a 12 by 24 pixel flexible curtain rated IP65 for outdoor or indoor use. It is 4 by 8 feet and very well built with heavy wires and nice connectors. It comes with gigabit ethernet connector for your computer and MADRIX DVI software for $1250.

The light pixels are what appeared to be 7 LEDs but they were not just RGB and they use cool patterns to make a very nice BRIGHT light.

I am sorry for blurry and grainy pictures- most of the room lights are not on in the vender area so that you could see how the displays would look at night. All I brought was my phone for pics.

I spoke to Dan and they are going to only have one size of CCBs this year. He expects them to go on sale mid July for about $200 for the 100 bulb kit (two 50 bulb strings).

Mary however says no way on mid July for the sale and says very late July on the sale.(Mary is super nice!)

The CCFs were on display and I will upload a video soon- It was hard to tell how bright they were, but the red was about half the power of other colors- It looked like the two head unit puts out about the same amount of light as two CCRs aimed at a wall. Best guess while I was looking.

Attached files 250806=13623-ccb.JPG