Light-O-Rama Forums

SuperStar Sequence Editor

LightORamaDan

As mentioned in the announcement section, we have aquired the SuperStar Sequence Editor. I am pretty excited and believe that with that added to the LOR Sequence Editor plus some other stuff we are doing, programming of CCRs and CCBs will be a lot easier...

Dan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• JBullard

• -klb-

• LightORamaDan

Top Posters In This Topic

LightORamaDan wrote:

As mentioned in the announcement section, we have aquired the SuperStar Sequence Editor. I am pretty excited and believe that with that added to the LOR Sequence Editor plus some other stuff we are doing, programming of CCRs and CCBs will be a lot easier...

Dan

Fantastic news!!!! Both for LOR and Brian Bruderer!!

Any idea on price?

Or should we all rush out and buy it from Brians site!!! LOL

jimswinder wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

Did you just acquire the software??

Or did you also retain the software expertize of Brian also?!?!?!?!

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum55/26054.html

Don wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

Yeah...saw that after I posted...that's why I deleted it!!! lol

bwhitehead wrote:

I was just going to purchase the 1-8 ccr version. Now I don't know if I should and just wait.

Who knows...

According to Dan:

The SuperStar software is being integrated as a new wizard in the Light-O-Rama Sequence Editor.

So will current LOR owners get it for free???

Sounds like it...

That what I was kinda wondering.

Dan can you give us some more info on price of the new software.

Guest wbottomley

Don wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

Don... some people don't read, they just post.

bwhitehead wrote:

That what I was kinda wondering.

Dan can you give us some more info on price of the new software.

Sorry but we are not yet in a position to discuss that... However the only place to get the software is when it is released in S2 or if you have already purchased it. It will no longer be for sale directly from SuperStarLights.

jimswinder wrote:

bwhitehead wrote:
I was just going to purchase the 1-8 ccr version. Now I don't know if I should and just wait.

Who knows...

According to Dan:

The SuperStar software is being integrated as a new wizard in the Light-O-Rama Sequence Editor.

Sounds like it...

I would not jump to any conclusions. For example some of the existing wizards are only available at a certain license level.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
bwhitehead wrote:

Who knows...

According to Dan:

Sounds like it...

I would not jump to any conclusions. For example some of the existing wizards are only available at a certain license level.

Dan

LOL. Well it may be a good time for those that haven't upgraded to the "Advanced License" to do so. Having ALL the wizards available is definitely a great option to have available, but some don't work under the lower licensing versions.

Get out your debit, charge cards and checkbooks and upgrade to Advanced! Believe me, you'll love all the additional options, not to mention unlimited controllers and other goodies that are available!

Well worth the upgrade price too! That's the first thing I did when I could, go "Advanced", sure glad I did!

Orville wrote:

Dan

LOL. Well it may be a good time for those that haven't upgraded to the "Advanced License" to do so.

I would assume (but not jump to any conclusions :P) by Dans comment, that the SuperStar Wizard would be another license ABOVE the Advance License...

jimswinder wrote:

Orville wrote:

Dan

LOL. Well it may be a good time for those that haven't upgraded to the "Advanced License" to do so.

I would assume (but not jump to any conclusions :P) by Dans comment, that the SuperStar Wizard would be another license ABOVE the Advance License...

Yes, true. But, my thought is go advanced now and the cost won't be as much (if there is one) to upgrade from Advanced to, shall we say "Super Advanced" license. ;)

jimswinder wrote:

Orville wrote:

Dan

I would also assume, maybe even expect, there will be a cost involved in going from S2 to S3 no matter what license level we are at now.

Guest wbottomley

Paul Roberson wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Orville wrote:

Dan

LOL.  Well it may be a good time for those that haven't upgraded to the "Advanced License" to do so.

I would also assume, maybe even expect, there will be a cost involved in going from S2 to S3 no matter what license level we are at now.

Whoa.....

Where did "S3" come from?

I haven't seen anything indicating that "S3" was on the horizon.

Mountainwxman wrote:

Whoa.....

In the announcement sticky, end of the second quoted paragraph:

LightORamaDan wrote:
To protect the investment made by existing SuperStar customers, their continued support was written into the Software Purchase Agreement. Brian insisted and I agreed whole heartedly that existing SuperStar customers will not lose any functionality nor incur any additional cost because of this agreement.

Of course only time will tell, but I believe that incorporation of SuperStar, a new visualizer, new communications options, optimizations for larger sequences, sequence shortcuts that help with large and small displays and a number of other items is making this year’s release of S3 an exciting one.

Additional information will be shared once it is available.

Thank You,
Dan Baldwin
President/CEO Light O Rama, Inc.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mountainwxman wrote:

Whoa.....

Perhaps you should "read the posts".. :P

Yea..I thought Dan recently posted that it would be going to you, the Beta Testers and it would include the new visualizer...

or did I assume something again?

EDIT:

Here it is:

Also as far as lots of posts... We are busy here at LOR getting the new S3 Software and Hardware ready for this year. ;)

Dan