Light-O-Rama Forums

New Website and New forums

LightORamaDan

Jeff Millard wrote:

In a state that has the highest taxes in the Nation? No sir! Not me... I'll cram a split King in a little dinky house, and be profoundly happy with all this information jammed into this little dinky Forum. I know where to find all the important stuff, and I guess I'll have to settle for sticking the alarm clock under the bed...

Jeff

PS... finally, this thread is interesting...

Woe, Wait one sec! Who has the Highest taxes in the nation? I hope you don't mean you in New Jersey?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• garyfunk

• rgardner518

• Tim Fischer

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
In a state that has the highest taxes in the Nation? No sir! Not me... I'll cram a split King in a little dinky house, and be profoundly happy with all this information jammed into this little dinky Forum. I know where to find all the important stuff, and I guess I'll have to settle for sticking the alarm clock under the bed...

Jeff

PS... finally, this thread is interesting...

Woe, Wait one sec! Who has the Highest taxes in the nation? I hope you don't mean you in New Jersey?
Maybe he just thinks he lives in New York. Either way, you two feel free to keep the top two taxing states. I'll stay here in the middle where taxes are not so darn high.

Are you guys forgetting about California where they tax you just for sneezing(not really what I wanted to say, but I will keep it clean).

kzaas wrote:

Are you guys forgetting about California where they tax you just for sneezing(not really what I wanted to say, but I will keep it clean).

Funny In pennsylvaina you can not sneeze without a permit

Jeff Millard wrote:

I think you people need to look a little closer at your tax bills, then multiply what you see by itself... that's what we pay in Jersey.

Hey, you almost got me to violate my own rules, no politics, religion, or discussions about lemmings...

Now if we can just rid ourselves of the trolls! UTOPIA!

Jeff

I am okay with my tax bill. You guys keep you high taxes and leave me out.

Top Ten Highest Taxed States:

This week we list the top 10 states, the ones that impose the highest total taxes and therefore have the latest Tax Freedom Days in the nation.

1. Connecticut
2. New Jersey
3. Washington, D.C.
4. New York
5. California

6. Washington
7. Maryland, Massachusetts
8. Minnesota
9. Florida, Hawaii, Nevada
10. Virginia

Jeff Millard wrote:

Yep, I'm old school. I still have the same alarm clock I got when I was at my first AFB in 1980. The Droid alarm drives me crazy... (please refer to my signature...) I always forget to turn it off on my days off...

Jeff

Would that be a wind up one Jeff? :D

Greg

jimswinder wrote:

Top Ten Highest Taxed States:

This week we list the top 10 states, the ones that impose the highest total taxes and therefore have the latest Tax Freedom Days in the nation.

1. Connecticut
2. New Jersey
3. Washington, D.C.
4. New York
5. California

6. Washington
7. Maryland, Massachusetts
8. Minnesota
9. Florida, Hawaii, Nevada
10. Virginia

Jim- can I assume these are in descending order? If so I am surprised that Connecticut has higher taxes than NJ and NY!

BTW, sorry folks that I helped further hijack the thread....

Greg

Whatever the changes to the forums are.

Please don't change the way the LOR forums handel the "watch topic" "unwatch topic" features to the asinine way the PC forums does it.

There is no reason for the "watch topic" "unwatch topic" feature to require more than one click.

Now back to some BS that has nothing to do with the topic. ; )

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:

There's a good place for them on the other side of the delta. Here's the link.

:):D:D:D

OOOUUUUWWWWwwwwwwweeeeee!

Dang man, give me a little warning on them links.... My eyes are bleeeding!

Please, someone promise me the new forum software will have the ability to ignore other members.... Sort of an anti troll feature...

Jeff

PS I know you're a nice guy William. Helping trolls and all... :cool:

LMAO Jeff!

ADD: you know I love pouring salt into wounds when I can. :P