Light-O-Rama Forums

New Website and New forums

LightORamaDan

Don wrote:

And ... See attachment.

I have nothing that looks like that...is that on the posted thread page?

Does it matter what "Board Theme" you have under Preferences?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• garyfunk

• rgardner518

• Tim Fischer

jimswinder wrote:

Most VBulletin installs that I've seen put it at the top of a thread. It does require you to be logged in, as subscribing to a thread requires VB to update your account.

Don wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Most VBulletin installs that I've seen put it at the top of a thread. It does require you to be logged in, as subscribing to a thread requires VB to update your account.

this is what my page looks like...and I am logged in.

I am still unable to use the new forum. Sometimes I can see the first page. Either on the first page OR when I try to login I get the following.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/lor2/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php(6811) : eval()'d code on line 3

http://test.lightorama.com/forums/showthread.php?7196-Forum-Informaion&styleid=2

jimswinder wrote:

Sorry Jim, but your screen shot didn't come through. Try again?

Jim, I'm not logged in and I saw it.

You have to be on an actual thread post, and there's a "thread tools" drop-down.

You can also go to PC or another vBulletin site that you're a member of and see it in action there.

Don wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Sorry Jim, but your screen shot didn't come through. Try again?

I don't know what happened...it was there...

Attached files 205042=11408-LOR Screen Shot.jpg

Jim, in your screen shot, you're on THIS site, the existing forum, NOT the new forum. To get to the new forum, you need to go back to the first post in this thread and click on that link.

Jeff Sand wrote:

Jim, in your screen shot, you're on THIS site, the existing forum, NOT the new forum. To get to the new forum, you need to go back to the first post in this thread and click on that link.

On the current forums, every thread has a "Watch Topic" button at the bottom (unless you've already watched it, including if you have the default settings to watch threads you've replied to, in which case it will say "Unwatch Topic").

Jeff Sand wrote:

Ohh...

I'll stay at this one until they are done with the new one...

jimswinder wrote:

Me too. When I stop by and the change has occured I'll deal with it. Until then I'll find other things to worry about - like what's happening to our formerly proud country...

George Simmons wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Me too. When I stop by and the change has occured I'll deal with it. Until then I'll find other things to worry about - like what's happening to our formerly proud country...

Well said George- some things in life matter- others don't amount to a hill of beans!

Greg

George Simmons wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Well our country can still be proud that we have this "can" .

Attached files 205143=11411-securedownload.jpg

ItsMeBobO wrote:

I am still unable to use the new forum. Sometimes I can see the first page. Either on the first page OR when I try to login I get the following.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/lor2/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php(6811) : eval()'d code on line 3

http://test.lightorama.com/forums/showthread.php?7196-Forum-Informaion&styleid=2

Thats why its a test forum. Its not live. you can't log in or post. Its just for viewing the design setup.

On a side note. Does anyone know when the new site and forum go live?

Mountainwxman wrote:

Last I heard of would be September 31st.

Hey Wiilliam...

What are those things pictured in your avatar?

Solar powered LOR boards? :shock:

As a Beta tester...any word when the new Sequencing Software is to be released?

Jim - A little over a week ago Bob posted that it would be "soon".

I'm hoping that it's a bigger priority than the forum update - from what I've read the new stuff has some nice features and I'm anxious to start playing with it...

ny_yankee_25

Thats why its a test forum. Its not live. you can't log in or post. Its just for viewing the design setup.

huh? I cant read posts or look at anything so unable to give feedback.