• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• jimswinder

• Surfing4Dough

• George Simmons

I just turned 41 in July. This is my 8th year.

400+ channels plus 2400 rgb.

I guess I'm in the middle of middle age, however I just became a Grandfather so that really makes me feel old!!

Scott

71 years old here. 20,000 bulbs and two CCR's last year (third year). Hope to have more bulbs and CCR's this year. I have a few aches and pains but I still love Christmas lights. Light o rama animated lights has been the greatest. Went to a shop picnic today that I have been retired from for six years. Saw a few people that I used to work with. They said they and their grandkids loved my lights. It's things like that, that keep me doing it.

shfr26 wrote:

"old" is a state of mind...

I still play soccer (goalie) and all my teammates and opposing players are all about 25 - 35 years younger than me and I have no problem keeping up with them...

I may have a heart attack some day on the field, but for right now, I'm still "kicking" :P

The reason you play goalie is b/c I would run circles around you so fast that you would FALL DOWN!!! LOL

I'm glad you guys play. My keeper is in his late 50's.

I'm 30 and I still make 20yrs look slow.

As a cartoon pertaining to a pyrotechnician showed> A son saying to his dad,...."Gee, I can hardly wait till I grow up so I can help you. The father's reply..."Son, you can't grow up AND be a pyrotechnician."

This pertains to blinky blinky lights too!