Light-O-Rama Forums

Unwanted lights? Want to get rid of them?

Sheldon_15

God Bless Everyone who has helped the young boy get started in this hobby. I to am a newbie at this alot older but a newbie. And I know he will really enjoy everything given to him. I personally can't wait to see what he comes up with for a show.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheldon_15

• PMC

• plasmadrive

• Jeff Messer

Sheldon, Your controller has shipped from LOR, you should receive it by the 21st, check your email and there is a tracking number as well

Hope you have years of Bright and Cheerful Christmases

Greetings Kendall,

Welcome to the "Hobby"  your never to old to start sequencing you will find many of us are not Sheldon's age but we still like to have our eyes light up like a child's when we see each others light displays. It doesn't matter how many channels you have or how many songs you sequenced, the joy is in what makes you happy and if you make others happy, even better...but some of us are addicted and there is no cure :)

Edited by PMC

Not sure if your religion is inside or outside of a Church Building but if you have any spare decorate the church. We are running Animated CHRISTmas trees at the wifes church using Nutcracker Version 3 then exportingting to LOR  

Let me know when you get the package.  I forgot I have some floods if you want them.  They are a few years old and white.  They were just too bright for my show. 

Not sure if your religion is inside or outside of a Church Building but if you have any spare decorate the church. We are running Animated CHRISTmas trees at the wifes church using Nutcracker Version 3 then exportingting to LOR  

Wow just released Nutcracker 3 this week and someone already has used it to make a show? Pretty impressive!

Sheldon, if you ever get some rgb lights you might look at the xlights/Nutcracker release. It does allow you to create rgb animations and export them for LOR.

http://nutcracker123.com/nutcracker/releases/

Thanks for this new port of Nutcracker goes to Matt Brown, author of xLights.

I also look forward to your show this year.

I am a assistant scoutmaster for our troop 373 here in colorado. We have 80 boys. I am thinking of teaching them how to do sequencing as a project this summer. I think it would be cool to let them sequence my 20x120 strips that i would setup against a wall for one of the courts of honor. I want to get the mostly 11-14yo's interested in something new.

I hope you enjoy the process of making a show. I know others will enjoy it.

thanks

sean

• The topic was locked