Light-O-Rama Forums

Was your display on TLC?

ShowProKevin

I was particularly excited to see Richard Holdman's segment on the #2. Nice to put a face to the guy who inspired and shared many of his sequences!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tim Fischer

• jimswinder

• iresq

• robert cox

Guest Don Gillespie

Jeff Millard wrote:

Do the rest of you have big gatherings at show start up?

Jeff

I wouldn't call it a big gathering I invite all of my customers that have hired me for the past year probably about 300 invites I am lucky if 25 to 30 people actully come its mostly my wife and kids with our granddaughter.

Don Gillespie wrote:

I wouldn't call it a big gathering I invite all of my customers that have hired me for the past year probably about 300 invites I am lucky if 25 to 30 people actully come its mostly my wife and kids with our granddaughter.

I didn't get invited. Boo hoo. My light up involves me sweating alot, a little praying that it all works, then a big sigh of relieve when it all works out. Just my wife and kids and maybe a few neighbors.

My TLC display filming is on their edit room floor. Oh well, it was fun going to Bill V's reveal and meeting a lot of nice fellow decorators. My LED umbrella and tailgate at Bill's house did get me a little air time :)