Light-O-Rama Forums

2021 Spring sale announced

k6ccc

2021 Spring Mad Grab Sale!

Friday April 23rd, 2021 - 9:00 PM Eastern

Just showed up in my E-Mail inbox.  Start making your plans.

Edited by k6ccc

Yep and didn’t need a platinum membership or any of the FB troll malarkey to get in on it.

Luckily I don’t need anything this year.

Best of luck to all that do.

JR

• Like 1

I did not get the email.  :(  

I checked my inbox, spam and trash folders.  Nothing.  Do they not like Verizon or vice-versa?

I just went out and signed up to be on the mailing list yet again.  Maybe this time it will work.

32 minutes ago, hasslerk said:

I did not get the email.  :(  

I checked my inbox, spam and trash folders.  Nothing.  Do they not like Verizon or vice-versa?

I just went out and signed up to be on the mailing list yet again.  Maybe this time it will work.

The good thing is you have the forums to let you know and do not need an email link.

Best of luck if you need to purchase.

I always look forward to seeing Bobs sales stats.

JR

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I always look forward to seeing Bobs sales stats.

Yea, those are fun to watch...

I found out yesterday about "mad grab"  on  the Christmas Summit  at the close.  I also do not get emails from LOR.  I do need couple of things but will have to fly in under the radar now that I am retired , sleeping in the garage is not an option.

David

1 hour ago, DLH lites said:

I found out yesterday about "mad grab"  on  the Christmas Summit  at the close.  I also do not get emails from LOR.  I do need couple of things but will have to fly in under the radar now that I am retired , sleeping in the garage is not an option.

David

I saw the post on FB although I'm not on there much any more, I get most of my info from forums like this one. I did happen to score a S5 upgrade on the VCS even though I'm already on S5 5.6.0 PRO, just happy I won SOMETHING lol! I grabbed a screen shot of the discount codes from the end of the VCS as well. I really had to hold back from ordering anything because I'm waiting on the Mad Grab Sale and like you I don't need any of those "looks" from the wife when my order arrives :)

2 hours ago, DLH lites said:

I found out yesterday about "mad grab"  on  the Christmas Summit  at the close. 

41 minutes ago, TheSignGuy said:

I did happen to score a S5 upgrade on the VCS even though I'm already on S5 5.6.0 PRO, just happy I won SOMETHING lol!

So did I.  I've been running (to one extent or another) S5 since the day it started in Beta.

As a presenter for the Virtual Christmas Summit, I would like to thank both of you for attending.  I hope you got something out of it.

I'm waiting to see what is on sale with the Mad Grab sale this year.  I have a bunch of money sitting on my COVID stimulus card, so.....

The VCS was nicely done and very informative, so Thank You > Don, JR, Brian, Kyle and James.... Now I have some faces to go along with the screen names..

PS: I already spent my Covid Check(s)............

8 hours ago, Jimehc said:

The VCS was nicely done and very informative, so Thank You > Don, JR, Brian, Kyle and James.... Now I have some faces to go along with the screen names..

PS: I already spent my Covid Check(s)............

LOL, thank you for the compliment. I hope everyone learned a little about how to sequence faces.

If you rate the class yoi may want to ask for additional time to be added. LOL

JR

Its kind of a tradition for me to keep track of the Mad Gab sale page.   In 2020 the sale was in May.  The PixCons were first to sell out in 6 minutes and all the singing trees were gone in 16.  

https://forums.lightorama.com/topic/52063-how-long-did-secret-sale-item-last/

Those who are waiting for a bargain price should be prepared.  In and out in the first few minutes. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Its kind of a tradition for me to keep track of the Mad Gab sale page.   In 2020 the sale was in May.  The PixCons were first to sell out in 6 minutes and all the singing trees were gone in 16.  

https://forums.lightorama.com/topic/52063-how-long-did-secret-sale-item-last/

Those who are waiting for a bargain price should be prepared.  In and out in the first few minutes. 

Cant wait for the stats!

JR

I wish they would get the sale page up so I can start making plans for what I want to try to get during the sale...

On 4/14/2021 at 12:00 PM, k6ccc said:

I wish they would get the sale page up so I can start making plans for what I want to try to get during the sale...

On our Friday call, Dan said something about getting that done this week.

13 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Singing Quartet will be one of the first to be sold out!

I would not be surprised.  At this point, I expect to just be a spectator.  There is nothing that I am planning on buying in the sale...

6 hours ago, PhilMassey said:

I was thinking about a few floods for my son's house but they don't have any.

I’ve got you covered! 

JR

• Thanks 1