Light-O-Rama Forums

I made the aruging trees sequence

james morris

Hi James, May I also have a copy please?

yvonnesmanor@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. I also agree to remove it from any sequence that I have added it to. 

Hi James,  Hope you had a blast with your christmas show this year.  I loved mine and cant wait to add channels next year.

This is the sequence I mentioned  to you when we spoke early december but I didn't know the name.  I think I just called them talking trees.

I'd love it if you would share this to me.  I'm on S4, with 2x 8 channel regular LED trees from Holiday Coro.

I'd appreciate the share to work with it.  I just downloaded the audio tracks from the above site.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise of course to not share, sell, trade or claim ownership of property thats not mine.  I will use it for my own personal light display on my home.

Thank you

On 12/21/2020 at 4:06 PM, james morris said:

It Pixel tree face led face leds and matrix sharing

Can I get a copy James? please send to ebrown1972@nwcable.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

Edited by ebrown1972

Hi James,

I would be so pleased to also get a copy of this also.  I have watched this video at least a dozen times already.  So very well done.  You guys need to be proud.

ggurtler@sasktel.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

This will be so appreciated.

Sent The one you guys a looking at is a X-Light sequence I made one for light O rama it is using the same mp3 but different sequence

James i would love to check it out. Thanks in advance Newtour21881@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

James I am a little confused which is not hard to do

do you have this for the lor singing trees or is this pixel 

if old school I would be very grateful for a copy, and as usual I will not share with anyone and agree that by changing a few channels it dos not make it mineI agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thank you 

kingfish824@gmail.com

larry

31 minutes ago, kingfish said:

James I am a little confused which is not hard to do

do you have this for the lor singing trees or is this pixel 

if old school I would be very grateful for a copy, and as usual I will not share with anyone and agree that by changing a few channels it dos not make it mineI agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thank you 

kingfish824@gmail.com

larry

This is for the ccr tree and 1 mini tree  however I will be creating it "to share" as soon as my show comes down.

JR

I did my first LOR show this year.  Watching your talking trees is extremely funny.  Extremely talented.

I would love a copy, jschuller@prodigy.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I also agree to provide credit to yourself and  Mark Hurtado.

thank you so much and happy new year’s.

May I have a copy also please ballmiester@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thank you

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, edge said:

Thank you. Same sediment's as all of the above. gp.anderson724@gmail.com

I don’t think the proper verbiage is typed.

good luck

JR

• 2 months later...

James.

Could I get a copy of this please?

It is for my own use and I will not share.

Thanks,   Tbuff23@msn.com

Hey James, could I get your version of this? I have a version I made and I want to check yours out and see if I can improve mine, thanks

Slingbad@gmail.com

James,

Can I get a copy of this? it is for my own use I will not share it.

tbuff23@msn.com

Thanks,