Light-O-Rama Forums

I made the aruging trees sequence

james morris

I would like a copy sent to ballmiester@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

thank you

Would love a copy as well thesignguy224@comcast.net

Thanks for all you do guys, at some point I hope to be in a position where I can help and share as well.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Hey can I get a copy pocherj@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to tfultz2@woh.rr.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

thank you very much!

James i would love a copy and this is for my personal use and will not be shared or sold to anyone and thanks to you and the Gentlemen who created it. also my system is led minis  only if that helps Thank You Rodney Lee                 rdlee64@comcast.net

James

please send to reefrus@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I agree with the agreement!

Thanks in advance

James, can I get a copy, interested to see how you did it.   

I watched a video on YouTube of 70 xlight songs using this style face and they were all very similar making me think this is one of the built in effects they provide.   

It seems like something good that could be added as a motion effect to get a very simple animation going.  (hint hint)

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

rgnikula@msn.com

6 minutes ago, TexasLights said:

James, can I get a copy, interested to see how you did it.   

I watched a video on YouTube of 70 xlight songs using this style face and they were all very similar making me think this is one of the built in effects they provide.   

It seems like something good that could be added as a motion effect to get a very simple animation going.  (hint hint)

rgnikula@msn.com

That should help you

JR

This is a sup file I did it with auto face in super star do you have super star

yes, I have Superstar and did quite a few singing faces both with simple images and with actual photos.  I wanted to make sure that's what you came up with.    The thing I thought was like in your setup, most of the tree is static and just the mouth and other features need to move with the sequence. What I noticed about the xlights ones is that it seems to automatically do it and added some of the tricks I do when creating them, moving the eyes for example versus having to put much "thought" into it.  Why an LOR motion effect or superstar option came to mind.   For newbies, it would be pretty simple to pick a color palette for the tree, a mouth and eye shape and let LOR do the rest.  

• 3 weeks later...

Was it mentioned here before that someone was going to create a version of this for basic led channel faces?   I may have mis remembered but I would love to see it and kindly request a share.  

I promise to not claim, own, modify, or reshape this. It is not mine, and I know that.  I’ve seen it in years past and it’s really really funny. 

Im on S4 

thank you all so much. 

7 hours ago, Rhizzlebop said:

Was it mentioned here before that someone was going to create a version of this for basic led channel faces?   I may have mis remembered but I would love to see it and kindly request a share.  

I promise to not claim, own, modify, or reshape this. It is not mine, and I know that.  I’ve seen it in years past and it’s really really funny. 

Im on S4 

thank you all so much. 

There were/ are to many people claiming on FB that they created the audio.

Therfore I did not create the faces for it and will not create the faces

now if you come up with something yourself, I may consider doing the faces.

JR

I would like a copy sent to jandc27@cox.net

make it mine to share.

Thanks,

Craig

may i please get a copy of the talking trees i agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

kfandrews2003@yahoo.com thanks as always 

• 1 month later...

may i please get a copy i agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

many thanks kfandrews2003@yahoo.com

Acceptable Use for Talking Tree Audio
Use the audio skit anytime you want. If you post online in any form using the audio, credit the skit to Comedian Mark Hurtado somewhere in a description.
If you wish to distribute (provide a link or download), please require users to credit Comedian Mark Hurtado somewhere in their media posts.
Under no circumstances can you accept money, be it sales or donations for the download, or distribution of the audio file/s.
You may not use this audio in any for-profit endeavor, or accept donations in part or whole for the audio as for-profit or not.

Source: http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?55614-Please-Give-Credit&p=532489#post532489

13 minutes ago, Jimehc said:

Acceptable Use for Talking Tree Audio
Use the audio skit anytime you want. If you post online in any form using the audio, credit the skit to Comedian Mark Hurtado somewhere in a description.
If you wish to distribute (provide a link or download), please require users to credit Comedian Mark Hurtado somewhere in their media posts.
Under no circumstances can you accept money, be it sales or donations for the download, or distribution of the audio file/s.
You may not use this audio in any for-profit endeavor, or accept donations in part or whole for the audio as for-profit or not.

Source: http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?55614-Please-Give-Credit&p=532489#post532489

Go ahead and sequence it, if you want it. 

There are more than one saying they made them first.

We already know the information you provide. 

You do you.

JR

Bottom line, after all of the back and forth between the different “authors / sharers” of this audio file.

We will not share the sequence.

The issue was brought to our attention after James created his version.

At that time he stopped sharing it.

I will be asking Admins to close this thread.

JR

Edited by dibblejr