Light-O-Rama Forums

S5 Archived Props Error

gsmith37064

1 minute ago, Orville said:

No, but I have contacted Dan on occasion for software and even shipping charges.  And he's always been very kind and easy to work with.   When you can't get results from the lower echelons, sometimes you have to go to the top brass.  Just saying....

Well that makes me feel better. My email should not go unanswered then.

10 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

Well that makes me feel better. My email should not go unanswered then.

He usually answers quickly, but sometimes it might take a little longer than normal.  The longest I ever had to wait was I think about 7-9 days, but it was during a busy time of the year.   And I don't know if any of his employees are back to work yet or not, haven't heard or read anything on the forums about it as yet.   And since Dan and his wife are the ones packing and shipping orders, it might take a little longer, but Dan has never not answered any e-mail I ever sent him asking about something or bringing something to his attention I thought he needed to be aware of.

Most often he's pretty prompt at answering an e-mail, sometimes within a few hours, sometimes a day or 2.  But during these times, it may take a little while longer, but I can assure you, he will answer the e-mail.  I've never known him not too.

5 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Are you going to bump this topic every hour again today?

Never bumped it every hour. But why not until it's fixed!! There has not been one response from LOR or Matt on this issue. And it's a serious bug that is now clear it has been around for a year.

I can no longer sequence, so I think it needs to be shoved down LOR's face.

And thank you for helping to bump it.

Edited by gsmith37064

Please note that the issue / this topic / has been noticed and that we will work to resolve the issue.  As progress is made this topic will be updated. 

Best regards,

Dan Baldwin