Light-O-Rama Forums

Where are all the 2019 vids?

MichRX7

Hey Chuck,

The big ones are wire,  they  are six feet. I couldn't pass them up 40 bucks each, they had lites that worked, but last year they got water in them.  They are used from a thrift store  so last  spring I re lit them with new 3/8 pure white lite rope and also blue. The smaller ones are from target ,40" hey are plastic but sturdy,  and I added blue lites to those also.    Thanks for the look  !!!!

David

6 hours ago, DLH lites said:

Hey Chuck,

The big ones are wire,  they  are six feet. I couldn't pass them up 40 bucks each, they had lites that worked, but last year they got water in them.  They are used from a thrift store  so last  spring I re lit them with new 3/8 pure white lite rope and also blue. The smaller ones are from target ,40" hey are plastic but sturdy,  and I added blue lites to those also.    Thanks for the look  !!!!

David

I never get that lucky at the Thrift Stores!  TNX!

3 hours ago, Ghostssx said:

I never get that lucky at the Thrift Stores!  TNX!

you have to really look, here I got to some of the out of the way places in smaller towns.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the best video I could get for the 2019  season. Shot with my phone so quality is not that great. This year I am hoping to get a decent camera for videos.

Tom

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I hadn't shared any of our videos because I cheated on LOR with a different software... However, I'll still let you all enjoy! :)

This was my favorite song from this year! :) Hope you all enjoy as much as I did! :)

• 4 months later...
On 12/12/2019 at 3:15 PM, Vince4xmas said:

Newbie question! at around the 50 sec mark on All I Want For Christmas when everything's red or whatever color it is, are those strobes or just pixels blinking white?

Edited by AZ Griswolds