Light-O-Rama Forums

Where are all the 2019 vids?

MichRX7

Here's 30 seconds with extreme high winds my neighbors drone forced itself to "return home".

Of course this is not the sequenced song.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DLH lites said:

https://www.facebook.com/david.hardin.5811/videos/2643017099100432/?t=31  I  tired to post this but LOR says too big , golly its only 31 seconds long  It is from last night, third night for the display 2019. This year 64 channels  lots more led's,more music.    It all worked but see some places that need a touch up.  I also see I need several more controllers and a bunch more lites 

David

Don't seem to be able to get to your link. Maybe it is only shared to Facebook friends?

10 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Here's 30 seconds with extreme high winds my neighbors drone forced itself to "return home".

What is that row of circle props you've got just in front of your house?  I've never seen anything like those before.  Also what's just off to their left?  Is that some type of large matrix panel or something?

Here a a couple from 2017 when we had snow in Alabama!  Never had lights in snow before.  The show has not changed substantially as I have been doing home improvements and maintenance for the last two years! You know, you always see stuff that need to be done taking down the lights....I had others but youtube kicked them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J_YH91NzuU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BzXf880qxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK3zfadLPFA

Chris

• 1 month later...

Stupid Vimeo will only let me upload 5gb per week so I can only load half my show with the other half to upload this Sunday I guess. So, watch for my link to my 2019 collection on Sunday. 😥

On 1/15/2020 at 7:04 AM, MichRX7 said:

Stupid Vimeo will only let me upload 5gb per week so I can only load half my show with the other half to upload this Sunday I guess. So, watch for my link to my 2019 collection on Sunday. 😥

I wanted to upload my 95-minute video to Vimeo too after Youtube blocked it worldwide.  But like you I have an upload limit that isn't high enough, and I didn't want to pay to upgrade.  Since I'm already paying $1.99/month for 100 GB of storage on Google Drive and still had plenty of space available, that's where I uploaded it.

Edited by Speedster

Well, Vimeo screwed up my account and the quota has not unlocked like it was supposed to on Sunday and their customer service keeps telling me they are pushing my issue up the ladder so I guess I'm posting my videos in blocks. Some will be on the Vimeo page and a lot listed on my OneDrive individually. If you see this thread and the OneDrive links aren't working it is because Vimeo finally got their #@$% together and fixed my account and they will all be on my Vimeo page. Songs without links are on the first link on our showcase page. Songs with links are the one's I had to post to OneDrive so I could put them in the order they played nightly which runs from Black Friday through New Years Day, Sun-Thurs 6-9pm and Fri-Sat 6-11pm.

My big thing to figure out before the 2020 show is how to turn off the stupid auto-focus on my phone camera (grrrrr).

Ewles Family Christmas Pageant of Lights 2019 - Page 1

Ewles Family Christmas Pageant of Lights 2019 - Page 2

Main Street Electrical Parade (our opening song that only plays once to start the show)
Small World Holiday
The Polar Express
The Twelve Pains of Christmas
Jingle Bell Rock
Silent Night
Linus and Lucy
Amazing Grace
Baby It's Cold Outside
O' Christmas Tree
All I Want for Christmas is You
Little Drummer Boy - Peace on Earth
Run Run Rudolph
Blue Christmas
Mad Russian's Christmas
Wizards in Winter
Christmas Canon
Christmas Eve Sarajevo
Go Tell it on the Mountain
Let It Go
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
Merry Christmas Baby
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
You're a Mean One, Mr Grinch
Santa Baby
I Want a Hippototamus for Christmas
Santa Claus is Comin' To Town
The Miser Brothers
Mele Kalikimaka
Sled Zeppelin

• Like 1

Well, of course. They day after the contest closes Vimeo fixes the upload ratio on my account and I can add the final videos. So, you can just use the Page 1/Page 2 links at the top of my thread to see all the videos. The individual song links will not be working any longer so I can clear some space on my OneDrive account.

Of course, now there is a Page 3.

Here ya go ,Ladies and Gents---------Ridding the Line -Michael Martin Murphy-----Vimeo.com/382510454, enjoy . It got upstaged by a uninvited fat raccoon.

David

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DLH lites said:

Here ya go ,Ladies and Gents---------Ridding the Line -Michael Martin Murphy-----Vimeo.com/382510454, enjoy . It got upstaged by a uninvited fat raccoon.

David

Very nice, and don't worry about the raccoon. If you are watching my vids I know at least one Norman the cat decided to make his presence known to the world.

That car at the 3:00 minute mark looked like it was breaking the legal speed limit. 🤣

Yes , our street only has six houses ,they turn off the main street and fly to the stop sign and go right thru ,crazy folks  !!!!!!!  Where is a cop when ya need one?????

On 11/30/2019 at 7:23 PM, MichRX7 said:

An awesome 25 seconds that is...

That animontronic kid riding the bike was awsome ! 😂 lol looks good.

Alan...

On 12/1/2019 at 9:16 PM, dibblejr said:

dibblejr, King of the Circles. looks good.

Alan...

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 10:06 AM, DLH lites said:

David

Which snowflakes are those.??   Very cool setup!!    — CHUCK