thanks

Ditto just like the others

Thank you

JR

• 5 months later...

I'm new this year to LOR controllers.

I would like a copy sent to

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank You very much

On 5/25/2020 at 12:44 AM, CMHALL2013 said:

I'm new this year to LOR controllers.

I would like a copy sent to

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank You very much

Sent

Enjoy

JR

If you've added the LOR Singing Trees, I'd love a copy of this one as well JR.

Again, you already know my e-mail. :D

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

Thank You, much appreciated!

23 hours ago, Orville said:

If you've added the LOR Singing Trees, I'd love a copy of this one as well JR.

Again, you already know my e-mail. :D

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

Sorry my friend these are all standard led/ incans 5 mouth movements

JR.

• 1 month later...

Hey JR. I'll take this is you can send.

Also, thanks for hosting the classes on saturdays. i attended last week. About ready to work on my mid show presentations.

iamboody@gmail.com

• 4 months later...

Would love to get a copy of this to use for our 2020 show, private use only! 

email: jeremy@lukaseventconsulting.com 

I would like this one and others if you are willing to share, just started messing with smart pixels and faces and loving it.

Please send it to macalaska@mac.com

I would appreciate a copy as well, thank you!

derekmeister@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

clarkandeddielightshow@outlook.com 

Please and thank you

• The topic was locked