Light-O-Rama Forums

~Now Sharing ~ You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch singing faces

dibblejr

Thanks again for the help getting the prop added.  Now to experiment with the sequencing!

Would love to try Mr grinch

wernimontbrian@gmail.com and please include the DOC if you could

"I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by Golfer
rules

5 minutes ago, Golfer said:

Thanks again for the help getting the prop added.  Now to experiment with the sequencing!

Thanks!!!

If you can please read a few comments up and reply accordingly. I know its a pain but due to recent events everyone must agree before receiving.

You can edit your reply with the statement.

It will be a couple of days but as soon as I can I will send. I have about 300 in line and not being home, they are piling up fast.

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us

JR

10 hours ago, Golfer said:

"I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com"

Sent

Thank you for accepting the conditions.

Enjoy

JR

On 10/29/2019 at 12:04 AM, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

thanks for sharing

Shawn

Sent

Enjoy

JR

I would like a copy sent to insert asl9622@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

On 11/4/2019 at 11:45 PM, Crog said:

Would love a copy please. crog1959@gmail.com 

Please edit your post to reflect this statement

I would like a copy sent to ……. insert your email

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

JR

On 11/4/2019 at 7:18 PM, asl9622 said:

I would like a copy sent to insert asl9622@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

I would like a copy sent to ……. crog1959@gmail.com

58 minutes ago, Crog said:

I would like a copy sent to ……. crog1959@gmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

I would like a copy sent to ……. aclure@gmail.com

46 minutes ago, aclure said:

I would like a copy sent to ……. aclure@gmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Can I get a copy

brianc1217@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

On 11/11/2019 at 8:11 AM, Brianc_1978 said:

Can I get a copy

brianc1217@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

I would like a copy sent to ……. kakulp62@comcast .net

Thank You

1 hour ago, Kulpy said:

I would like a copy sent to ……. kakulp62@comcast .net

Thank You

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Would you mind emailing me this one too? Sorry if I am asking too frequently.

maxjmcguire@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.