Light-O-Rama Forums

Music Before After Light Show

Guest Guest

Guest wbottomley

Richard... that's what I was thinking too after trying something else.

I'm using a Dell Optiplex SX260. It's very small and does not have the option of placing PCI cards on the MB.

So far the event scheduler is working pretty good.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard Hamilton

• Greg

• Texan78

• John Hertig

Richard,

I was curious with this, I was able to get zara to trigger on an input from the sound card output, I did forget to mention that I installed a second sound card and was using it in cue mode, I wasn't sure if using an external loop on the same sound card would work the same way I tried that also but it may have been using the internal loop.

• 2 months later...

I can't get this to work, but I think one of my problems is I have my weather radio in my line in on my sound card for my NWS internet stream. Could this create a problem or does nothing need to be in there or can it be muted?

I hear the tone over the transmitter and ZR and LOR when I play it and I have tried it both in the show schedule and by having ZR playing then playing the sequences in the Sequence editor and it doesn't stop it.

Any ideas for some settings I need to double check?

Ok I got this sorted out, I selected Aux in my recording mixer option and now the tones are stoping and started when I test it from the sequence editor. Now need to load it in the schedule editor and test it.

Ok here is one to see if anyone knows. Is there a way to set up an event so that once a connect tone is detected it will play a certain file in this case voicevover before it starts into the playlist.

Guest wbottomley

Texan78 wrote:

Ok here is one to see if anyone knows. Is there a way to set up an event so that once a connect tone is detected it will play a certain file in this case voicevover before it starts into the playlist.

I'm not sure but let me experiment.

I've been messing with this for a few days now and I have only come up with this.

the only thing I can think of is to set up an event to play the file then send a tone and have it play all pending events by this can be set up in the options menu under DMTF tab.

that is the only thing I've come up with so far. I think it is kinda what you are looking for but not exactly.