Light-O-Rama Forums

2018 Spring Sale

CampbellHouse

I use hotmail and haven’t had a problem.

i did add all the various email types I receive from LOR to my friends or whatever that list is.

JR

I use Yahoo mail and I get the emails, but I've also added LOR to my whitelist in my settings to make sure I don't miss them.  

So what you guy are saying is that it was a conspiracy to keep me from putting the first order in. Well well, it didn't work then and now out of spite I'm going to get the first order in for the summer sale if I can source so more money by then. take that LOR

Shipping Update:

With a few exceptions (there are always exceptions), it looks like we have nearly finished shipping spring sale orders.  There are a few stragglers here and there, so no need to open help desk tickets in a panic just yet - but I would estimate that 98% of the orders have been shipped.

Remember that software purchases are electronically delivered and nothing is actually shipped (unless you also purchased a CD).

If you did make a hardware purchase and did not yet receive notification of shipment, especially if you are an international customer, please check your eMail.  You may find a note there about shipping costs or issues with your payment method that require your attention.

Again, no need to open help tickets as we are still processing a few orders - but most of you should have received (or will soon received) your orders!

• The topic was locked