Light-O-Rama Forums

2018 Spring Sale

CampbellHouse

3 hours ago, NTJP said:

Ain't it great to have an addiction you do not have to go to a class to get over.....   :) 

Oh.... It's coming.... The bug is already inside you and will surface soon enough. Trust me.

You'll be going to a class/meeting and start out, "Hello, my name is NTJP and I am an LOR addict". Soon enough grasshopper, soon enough...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

Oh.... It's coming.... The bug is already inside you and will surface soon enough. Trust me.

You'll be going to a class/meeting and start out, "Hello, my name is NTJP and I am an LOR addict". Soon enough grasshopper, soon enough...

LOR Intervention needed at the Expo

JR

My stuff came in this morning and the box was crushed, made me a little nervous.  However, everything was fine when I opened it.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate that peanut packing, the static makes it go everywhere.

Edited by Mr. P

20 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

My stuff came in this morning and the box was crushed, made me a little nervous.  However, everything was fine when I opened it.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate that peanut packing, the static makes it go everywhere.

I can picture it now! LOR uses that a lot. I always try to very slowly open the box and use the box top as an extension and pull the inner box(s) out slowly yet some of that stuff always gets everywhere

Happy nothing was damaged though, bonus..

JR

5 hours ago, sysco said:

just went back and looked at my order it's telling me    pending review  anyone else get this

Yep.  That is what mine says.

I was in and out in about the first  2- 2 1/2 minutes and spent $450.00. Now the sad part is that I now have to work over 500 times that to pay for it. But all is well my package arrived yesterday and all looked fine.

Wayne

Edited by Wayne K
  • Like 1

My packages with a Pixie 16 controller and 1,600 12v pixels just arrived today. Thank you LOR you guys really got this stuff out quickly. 

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:41 PM, sysco said:

just went back and looked at my order it's telling me    pending review  anyone else get this

can anyone tell me what this might mean , do I have to open a ticket or call them ??

5 minutes ago, sysco said:

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:41 PM, sysco said:

can anyone tell me what this might mean , do I have to open a ticket or call them ??

Same here.  I have no idea what it means either.

An order can be 'Pending Review' for a lot of reasons, however that does not stop us from processing it.  You are still in line to get your order and are in the exact same spot as if it had said OK.

All it means is that once we are ready to ship, we have to review the order and release it before we can charge you for it.  At that time if we need additional information we will contact you.

As long as you have an order number that starts YHST- there is no need to contact us about the status of an order.  

On 4/14/2018 at 10:47 PM, LightsWithSoul said:

My packages with a Pixie 16 controller and 1,600 12v pixels just arrived today. Thank you LOR you guys really got this stuff out quickly. 

So you're the reason I couldn't get one. (Sold out)  :)

Where can I see where my order placement is (Not that I am in a hurry... if I get it by July I am fine.. I am Canadian... Snow should be gone by then). 

42 minutes ago, DevMike said:

The time you placed your order is the place you have in line.

Oh I get it.  Because i am a lazy slow bugger I have to wait.  Well played. ;)

20 hours ago, DevMike said:

An order can be 'Pending Review' for a lot of reasons, however that does not stop us from processing it.  You are still in line to get your order and are in the exact same spot as if it had said OK.

All it means is that once we are ready to ship, we have to review the order and release it before we can charge you for it.  At that time if we need additional information we will contact you.

As long as you have an order number that starts YHST- there is no need to contact us about the status of an order.  

Ok, Mike thank you for your reply

Yay,   I received my email confirmation today that my items have been shipped.  195 days till Halloween.  250 till Christmas.