Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Thats Christmas To Me ~ Pentatonix singing faces

dibblejr

On 1/27/2020 at 8:16 AM, craftylag said:

Love to have a copy please      Thanks again   pickle24u@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent, enjoy

JR

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Rydbom

• Jeffery m

• Fireitup

On 2/7/2020 at 10:45 PM, zing said:

JR if you're still sharing I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  zingmoney8@yahoo.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, KBK said:

JR,  Do you have this sequences less the faces? 

My great friend James sequences the house, mt, mini trees for LEDs. It also includes my faces 

He also has the matrix and CCR tree but if you don’t have pixels ask him to separate them for you or you won’t be able to open the sequence 

On 3/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, KBK said:

JR,  Do you have this sequences less the faces? 

Great.  Thank you! 

Mine are just faces only.

James Morris has the rest of the sequence but you have to let him no if you don't have any RGB's. If you get the sequence with RGB and not enough license you will not be able to use it.

JR

• 2 months later...

I would really appreciate a copy of this as well if possible. would be awesome. THANK YOU. 

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

May I get a copy of this as well please and thank you in advance. 

Chris

Cmhall2013@gmail.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 8:16 PM, CMHALL2013 said:

May I get a copy of this as well please and thank you in advance. 

Chris

Cmhall2013@gmail.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent w instructions

Enjoy

JR

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing. May I have a copy?

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  asl9622@outlook.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

JR,

I would like a copy sent to Roderick.hathaway@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving 

• The topic was locked