Light-O-Rama Forums

changing from rbg to rgb

sysco

I have 2 different color orders from HC from 2 different orders over the years. I was able to re assign in the SAndevice with all new being on its own output. My case was simple........

Why don't you just reassign the channel order in SE for each bad pixel(s)? This may be what Sax is recommending, if it is then let me add to it:

> double click the "bad" rgb channel>then the 'RGB channel setting' dialog box pops up>UNcheck the box that says "automatically link channels">you can now switch the channel order, instead of 123(rgb) you make it 132(rbg).

Once that is all done, export that configuration. Then import that that to all your other LMS.

• Like 1

yeah, there you go....thanks saxon...that is easier than going degroup then regroup as RGB.  Much quicker.  Once you get it complete export channel.  Then import that new template into your existing sequences and it will be fixed.

Thanks. Will try this again and see. I changed 2 rgb channels on the bad door strip yesterday using the method above and ran a quick test it did not change the color of the 2 i had changed. Only did 2 rgb channels to test of the 63 that are opposite as i did not know if what i was trying would work. Will look at it again.  Thanks

Update-- contacted HC and expained my issue with the strips. David is the man and took care of my situation. Thanks Holiday Coro and all the members who lent and thought to help me with my issue. I truly appreciate the help and hope each members show performs as you planned it. 

Thanks again, Jeff

As suggested- changed upper 682 to BRG from GRB and got about half to test the right color. Did the same to lower 682 to get the 6 porch post color correct. I was able to cut/patch and save 3 props that had matching color when tested and remounted to the frames. Will replace the strips completly on remaining 4 mis-colored props. As long as new strips match for HC, it should be fine. The 4 props are all on 1 cluster in the upper 682 so i can change the color order if neeeded. 

Should be up and running next week ?

Thanks 

On 10/7/2016 at 0:42 PM, jeff bush said:

Received new strips, replaced and all colors test perfect on all frames ? 

Oh Happy day!

• The topic was locked