Light-O-Rama Forums

Mad Grab - What Did You Get?!

EmmienLightFan

2 hours ago, Gary N said:

Deb, I went to your web site, great job. You also gave me a great idea, I saw you had child proof outlet caps in the plug ends, GREAT IDEA. I live in northern wisconsin, and am having problems with road salt causing problem. Pluging the ends with the caps is a great idea. 

Thanks

Gary

Gary- those baby plugs work like a dream!  I buy them on Amazon in larger quantities.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Mine also shipped today!  Like Larrk5, I also had two orders (one less than two minutes into the sale and the other 18 hours later).  I got shipping notices for both orders and they combined the shipping.  So mcha, don't give up hope - especially if you made your purchase early in the sale. 

GREAT JOB LOR!

My order confirmation is from 8:01pm cst, and I just got my email that my order shipped!! So excited!! :)

~Matt 

Edited by DisneyMatt10
Update on shipping!

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:51 PM, ericm said:

might be an instock thing, my order confirmed at 8:09 and already shipped.  2 8 pack rub floods and 2 ac controllers.

doubt it. confirmation 6;03 for 8 pk floods, still no ship.

So much for FIFO 

9 hours ago, saxon said:

doubt it. confirmation 6;03 for 8 pk floods, still no ship.

So much for FIFO 

There are many reasons one order can ship faster than another.  That is why we say:

We strive to ship all orders in FIFO (first in, first out) order....

Depending on volume and availability, some orders may ship much faster than others.

Sweet! I got an email this morning that my two controllers are shipping today! :)

Thanks for all the hard work in getting orders out as quickly as possible!