Mad Grab - What Did You Get?!

EmmienLightFan

On 4/9/2016 at 9:12 PM, Mega Arch said:

(1) 50Watt RGB Flood

(4) CTB16PC Cards

(1) Spare miniDirector

Some SPT wire , SPT plugs & connectors, RJ45 dangles

In & out - 7 mins - BAM!! DONE!!

Should have been 3 mins. Freaking card wouldn't go, back-up wouldn't go - Paypal went - the one the screwed me last year - go figure...

Where were they at?  I wish I saw them I could use a few dozen

RJ45 dangles were not a sale item.  You can buy those any time.  In fact one of the tricks for the sale is to put a non-sale item in your cart and start the checkout process before the sale begins.  Then go back and "continue shopping" to add the sale items when it starts.  I did the same thing with some fuses.  In any case, here is the link to the dangles:

http://store.lightorama.com/rjwada.html

On 4/9/2016 at 9:12 PM, Mega Arch said:

Thanks for the link......Just ordered some..............Hope everything  ships together so the wife thinks they were a sale item also   ;)

You can put a comment in the order page requesting that they ship together. That's what I did on my second order - referenced the first order.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

RJ45 dangles were not a sale item.  You can buy those any time.  In fact one of the tricks for the sale is to put a non-sale item in your cart and start the checkout process before the sale begins.  Then go back and "continue shopping" to add the sale items when it starts.  I did the same thing with some fuses.  In any case, here is the link to the dangles:

http://store.lightorama.com/rjwada.html

Exactly.... Started my cart the day before the sale - ...:lol:

6 hours ago, aesl1982 said:

Where did you find videos

GO TO OUR WEBSITE:  www.ClovisFestivalofLights.org   :-)

It has all the videos and news media coverage

• Like 1

I actually placed 2 orders, and they shipped today! I didn't ask them to combine the orders, but they did without me asking! They also reduced the shipping cost since it is now only one order! Hats of to LOR................

• Like 2

I was hoping my order would ship today. 

If it gets here prior to the wife being back from vacation, then I got nothing from the sale. If she is back and intercepts the UPS guy, I might need a place to sleep and then I'll tell you what I got.

25 minutes ago, DevMike said:

I know, wishful thinking on my part.

But you guys are amazing on everything else.  I would have thought you would have a thousand workers lined up like little elves, sorting and packing and shipping and dealing with tickets and working with suppliers and quality control and marketing and purchasing and, nevermind. I understand.

Again, just wishful thinking because I am selfish and want to play with my new toys.

Honestly - Thanks again for having this sale.

Mine also shipped today!  Like Larrk5, I also had two orders (one less than two minutes into the sale and the other 18 hours later).  I got shipping notices for both orders and they combined the shipping.  So mcha, don't give up hope - especially if you made your purchase early in the sale. 

GREAT JOB LOR!

I have order confirmation at 8:02:20 pm but mine has not shipped yet or at least no notice yet.   Its Ok we have time before they are needed.

might be an instock thing, my order confirmed at 8:09 and already shipped.  2 8 pack rub floods and 2 ac controllers.

21 hours ago, debtoews said:

GO TO OUR WEBSITE:  www.ClovisFestivalofLights.org   :-)

It has all the videos and news media coverage

Deb, I went to your web site, great job. You also gave me a great idea, I saw you had child proof outlet caps in the plug ends, GREAT IDEA. I live in northern wisconsin, and am having problems with road salt causing problem. Pluging the ends with the caps is a great idea. 

Thanks

Gary

• Like 1

I use the child proof caps with a little Die electric grease, It helps when the freezing rain comes.  Snow doesn't create a problem but the freezing rain gets me everytime.

This is one of the 1st years since 2008 that I never bought anything. (well not yet anyways).......nevertheless I will live.

2 hours ago, Grinch said:

I use the child proof caps with a little Die electric grease, It helps when the freezing rain comes.  Snow doesn't create a problem but the freezing rain gets me everytime.

This is my plan, I have problems with salt spray from the Hwy.,  that covers everything. Salt water in the plugs was causeing a sort of short, and blowing the fuses. Its amazing how bad road salt is for are cars, and my display. At one point this year I was going to throw in the towel. The child proof caps, and grease may be the answer to my problem. I got 2 more controllers and some SPT wire in the sale, so I'am still in the game.

Gary

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gary N said:

Deb, I went to your web site, great job. You also gave me a great idea, I saw you had child proof outlet caps in the plug ends, GREAT IDEA. I live in northern wisconsin, and am having problems with road salt causing problem. Pluging the ends with the caps is a great idea. 

Thanks

Gary

I picked up a bunch of the outlet plugs from Amazon to help combat some GFI tripping issues and for precautionary measures.

child proof plugs

2 minutes ago, rcktpwrd said:

I picked up a bunch of the outlet plugs from Amazon to help combat some GFI tripping issues and for precautionary measures.

child proof plugs

Already got the caps from Amazon, and some cat5's for my new controllers. 

Thanks, for the heads up

Gary

• Like 1